ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    A loooong way from 1000! Cowgirl's Avatar

Haven't posted in a long time...

Hi everyone!

Good to see many are still around.

I'm glad to say that all is well, and I'm busier than ever. I'm looking for a larger studio space which can be challenging.

Attached are a few from last night's session. Her wedding is in Oct.

Take care!

Kathy
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Haven't posted in a long time...-bridals.jpg  

Re: Haven't posted in a long time...

Looks like you're doing great - glad to hear from you!

Nice to hear from you again Kathy. Good to see there are those still out there that enjoy wedding photography and do a great job at it.

I'm headed to Texas next week to welcome a new grandson. I'll be in the Midland/Odessa area with my son and this growing family. He has some work scheduled for one day over around San Angelo I'll probably tag along, if you know of any good photo opportunities in that area I'd appreciate a heads up. If I remember right your still farther east and a little south of there.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Thanks.

I used to live in S Angelo - for 2 years back in the early 90's. Its been awhile, and it has changed so much. They now have a pretty decent city park along the river, there's the old fort, some old buildings in the old downtown area. Wish I could remember more photo ops in that area. Have fun with your family and congrats on your new grandson!:thumbsup:

Kathy

Thanks Kathy. We're looing forward to our time in Texas. My son is a farrier and we'll be on a ranch some where in the area most of the time. However he's promise to find as many photo ops as possible for me along the way. Last time in that area we hooked up with some pretty good BBQ as well.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

An awesome steakhouse is the Original Zentners Steakhouse on Sherwood Way/Bearuguard. Very good-esp if you like a little garlic seasoning! They have warm sour-dough rolls that will melt-in-your-mouth!

I worked there while in college!

Thread Information