ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Post My First Try . . Yemen !

Good Morning,
    well I upload my photos. It was in my father car. We were going to Aden for my cousin wedding.
    And when I saw These view I could not stop my camrea to take some photos. I will let you see :

Wikipedia : Yemen (Arabic: اليَمَن al-Yaman), officially the Republic of Yemen (Arabic: الجمهورية اليمنية al-Jumhuuriyya al-Yamaniyya) is a country located on the Arabian Peninsula in Southwest Asia. Yemen has an estimated population of more than 23 million people and is bordered by Saudi Arabia to the North, the Red Sea to the West, the Arabian Sea and Gulf of Aden to the South, and Oman to the east.

Re: My First Try . . Yemen !

Welcome and thanks for posting! I love it when we get new members sharing from very different parts of the world! I have never been to Yemen or anywhere near Yemen and I am really happy to see these photos here

Tell us more about yourself, please. Where do you live and what kind of camera are you using? What are your favorite photography subjects?
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Great photography. Shooting through the car window gives it a nice dream like affect.
    -
    Please do not take my photo's. Thank you
    www.SammySoliman.Smugmug.com

Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing views of an area that few of us will have the opportunity to see with our own eyes. Very interesting stuff, 2nd 3rd, and last shots are my favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Photo-John
    Welcome and thanks for posting! I love it when we get new members sharing from very different parts of the world! I have never been to Yemen or anywhere near Yemen and I am really happy to see these photos here

Tell us more about yourself, please. Where do you live and what kind of camera are you using? What are your favorite photography subjects?
    Hi John !
    I am from Aden. It is in the South of Yemen. But I live in the capital Sana'a. wich is in the North. These days there is some problems between the north and south, they want to separate.

I have not a camera of professinal. I use : VD TECH 5.0 MEGA PIXEL. I always dream to have a CANON camera but it is too expensive here.
    I would love to take photos of some places in Yemen like Old Sana'a it is very beautiful and different. But i think that you know that womens don't go out too much.

Quote Originally Posted by LightBright
    Great photography. Shooting through the car window gives it a nice dream like affect.

Glad that you like it

Quote Originally Posted by jetrim
    Welcome to the forum, and thanks for sharing views of an area that few of us will have the opportunity to see with our own eyes. Very interesting stuff, 2nd 3rd, and last shots are my favorites.
    Thank you Jetrim and I am glad that you like my photos

Welcome and Nice photos, to start with.

I particularly like #3 with the reflection in the window.

Roger R.
    "I hope we will never see the day when photo shops sell little schema grills to clamp onto our viewfinders; and the Golden Rule will never be found etched on our ground glass." from The mind's eye by Henri Cartier-Bresson

My Web Site: www.readingr.com

DSLR
    Canon 5D; EF100-400 F4.5-5.6L IS USM; EF24-70 F2.8L USM 50mm F1.8 II; EF 100 F2.8 Macro
    Digital
    Canon Powershot Pro 1; Canon Ixus 100

Thread Information