GIF Sundsvall VS Vasteras SK FK Match Analysis

Match Time: 22-06-2021 00:00 Tuesday
Sweden Superettan -- GIF Sundsvall VS Vasteras SK FK
----------------------------------
1. After 10 rounds, GIF Sundsvall got 5 wins, 2 draws, 3 losses and placed the 5 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, GIF Sundsvall got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losses. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.


2. After 10 rounds, Vasteras SK FK got 3 wins, 5 draws, 2 losses and placed the 8 of the Sweden Superettan. In the last 20 games, Vasteras SK FK got 3 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 43.8%.
Latest match here betting tips european football

3. The handicap first odds of this game is GIF Sundsvall 1.02-0.5/1-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1195 matches, the home team got 639 wins, 289 draws and 267 losses. Home win rate: 53.47%; Draw win rate: 24.18%; Away win rate: 22.34%; Home odds win rate: 56.07%; Away odds win rate: 43.93%.


4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5398 matches, the home team got 2361 wins, 1461 draws and 1576 losses. Home win rate: 43.74%; Draw win rate: 27.07%; Away win rate: 29.20%; Over odds win rate: 44.81%; Draw odds win rate: 6.34%; Under odds win rate: 48.85%.


5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.74-3.60-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 60 games, the home team got 35 wins, 13 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 58.33%; Draw win rate: 21.67%; Away win rate: 20.00%.


football tips todayNowgoal 1X2 Picks: GIF Sundsvall(50.6%), Draw(26.2%), Vasteras SK FK(23.2%)