Geneva Spring Sunset

Printable View

• 03-19-2004, 07:50 PM
    Sebastian
    Geneva Spring Sunset
  • 03-19-2004, 08:31 PM
    I_Fly
    Beautiful colors!!
    Wow Seb, those are very nice! I love the color in the first one, the way it gradually changes from the top of the frame to the bottom. Awesome!
  • 03-20-2004, 12:28 AM
    Sebastian
    Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Fly
    Wow Seb, those are very nice! I love the color in the first one, the way it gradually changes from the top of the frame to the bottom. Awesome!

Thanks Troy!

I left work early, ran home for my tripod and headed out there. It's interesting because it's a slight uphill into the downtown area. Hills are unusual in this part of the stae... :D

We had gorgeous weather all day, there were slight clouds in the air, it all just came together. I boosted the saturation to match what I saw. I shoot low contrast in Adobe RGB, so the image was realistic, but not quite as super-saturated like I remembered it, the final one you see is very close.

I really wanted to get some of the directional sunset light hitting the buildings but I didn't make it n time. Oh well, there's next time. D

Thanks for the input!
  • 03-20-2004, 09:34 AM
    Old Timer
    Great image
    Whoa Nellie!!! What a show stopper. Love the first image. Colors are brilliant and composition is right on. Thanks for sharing.