ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

fun with a flashlight

another snowy cold gray day here in Massachusetts....

this is the most fun we had

just thought I'd share...not bad for handheld...at 1/10-1/60th
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Creative Minds

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach

My wife was a stay at home mom for 10 years while our children were young. She was great at thinking up activities that would keep them entertained for hours or until she collapsed which ever came first. I really appreciated her and envied the time she had with our children during those wonderful early years. You seem to always have something going on with your children and to be able to blend your love of photography into their daily activities seems to have been a great outlet for you as well. Keep up the great post.

Cool Neat Effect...

Quote Originally Posted by natatbeach

In the first shot. And I love the second shot! That is an awesome catch! Frame that one and hang it on your wall. Make multiple copies for Christmas presents.

I love all the creativity you display in your photography. Including your children helps entertain them, and creates wonderful memories for everyone. Keep up the good work. You are an inspiration to the rest of us!
    Nikon Samurai # 1

http://mccabephotography.tripod.com

http://precisionshotsphoto.tripod.com

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry." - Thomas Jefferson

10 years huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Timer
    My wife was a stay at home mom for 10 years while our children were young. She was great at thinking up activities that would keep them entertained for hours or until she collapsed which ever came first. I really appreciated her and envied the time she had with our children during those wonderful early years. You seem to always have something going on with your children and to be able to blend your love of photography into their daily activities seems to have been a great outlet for you as well. Keep up the great post.
    It's been 4 an I'm quite ready to pull my hair out---lol

your wife was definitely one of those women that God gave the gift of mothering and patience...I can relate to the the ideas and collapsng parts...they wake up at 5:45 am and go to bed by 6:30pm with a two hour nap in between...after 12 hours I'm all ready to run OUT the door when the car pulls up to the driveway...(actually Larry calls me on his cell along along his commute home---to give me markers and count downs to how far he is before I get a break---it's pretty sweet)

Thanks for sharing about your wife and your encouragement
    "I was not trying to be shocking, or to be a pioneer.
    I wasn't trying to change society, or to be ahead of my time.
    I didn't think of myself as liberated, and I don't believe that I did anything important.
    I was just myself. I didn't know any other way to be, or any other way to live."
    Bettie Page

My Temp site...

Thread Information