ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: first post

first post

well, this is my first post. the only thing special about it is the subject. it's just a snap shot...nothing fancy. i don't know much about photography but i love the thought of capturing special moments and making them last a lifetime. what i do know i've learned from my dad. he has definitely captured several special moments in my life. this little guy is no stranger to this site. he is most definitely a special little boy and he has a way of making the whole world better when he is around.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: first post

Old Timer has been telling me how special you are. You know I'm single think there is a chance we might be able to get together some time? I just left Nashville and hear your headed there next weekend. And I'm going to Washington next week and old guy said you just got back from there. Seems like we are just missing each other. Well at least we can be PR buddies. Looking forward to more of your photos.

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by aunt327
    well, this is my first post. the only thing special about it is the subject. it's just a snap shot...nothing fancy. i don't know much about photography but i love the thought of capturing special moments and making them last a lifetime. what i do know i've learned from my dad. he has definitely captured several special moments in my life. this little guy is no stranger to this site. he is most definitely a special little boy and he has a way of making the whole world better when he is around.

Not bad for a Canon shooter! Welcome to PR and Viewfinder. I know you have been a lurker for while. It's about time you introduced the rest the world to some of your special talents. You have captured one of my very favorite subjects in these photos in a very unique way. Good to have you aboard. Keep posting and I'm sure you will be rewarded for your efforts with a much better knowledge of photography and photos that you will be proud of for years to come.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Hang around here for awhile and you will be making pro pictures of those kids in short order. Nice to see you posting to Rufus, How about a couple of pictures with the Canon???
    Drop one in the critique forum and let's see what you got.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Nice pics of a very cute subject. I'm not biased at all either. ;)

I thought I recognised that little guy
    Welcome to PR :thumbsup:

thanks for all your comments. i will try to keep posting pics as much as i can.

Thread Information