first Holga shot

Printable View

• 06-18-2004, 01:27 PM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    first Holga shot
    I apparently taped off ALL light leaks and had some considerable trouble with double exposures but hey live a little learn a little...here's one of the one's I liked and I have another roll in camera as we speak

and the best new... I found a camera shop locally and the owner customzes his cameras and was really encouraging...and he knew what he was doing woo hoo!
  • 06-18-2004, 01:34 PM
    another view
    And it worked out pretty well! I think you will do well with a Holga, look forward to seeing more.
  • 06-18-2004, 01:51 PM
    mtbbrian
    Yeah Baby!!!!!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    and the best new... I found a camera shop locally and the owner customzes his cameras and was really encouraging...and he knew what he was doing woo hoo!

Way To Go Nat! Welcome to the PR.com Holga Photographer's Club!
    Great image! And a double exposure to boot!!!!
    I am very impressed!!!!!!
    Yeah!
    Can't wait to see more!
    You process your own stuff right?
    Brian
  • 06-18-2004, 02:12 PM
    Photo-John
    Yeah!
    I like that. What a great accident! Looking forward to seeing more Holga stuff from you.
  • 06-18-2004, 02:34 PM
    natatbeach
    2 Attachment(s)
    last two
    this was was kinda neat...the other is pretty normal... but I love the expression on his face..he was as perplexed by the camera as I was :)
  • 06-18-2004, 02:37 PM
    natatbeach
    is there an official pin????
    I don't process my own stuff (yet) but Lar has mentioned that if I want to start up with using BW film again he would rather "invest" into getting chemicals and stuff to do so... I'm excited...
  • 06-18-2004, 02:39 PM
    natatbeach
    half the problem is that it's too simple...and I always try to make everything more complicated than it needs to be... so I was glad that anything-something turned out....:) thnaks for the boost
  • 06-19-2004, 07:36 AM
    mtbbrian
    Just Do It!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    half the problem is that it's too simple...and I always try to make everything more complicated than it needs to be... so I was glad that anything-something turned out....:) thnaks for the boost

That's the thing about Holga's Nat, they are simple.
    You have to put some thought into your process, especially if you are doing multiple exposures...
    Above all, Holga's are fun! So have Fun and create some great photographs!
    Brian
  • 06-19-2004, 10:52 AM
    racingpinarello
    The Beauty Of this Camera
    With a Holga you can get very pleasant surprises. This is a great picture showing both of your children and the cute surprises that comes from the Holga.

Loren
  • 06-19-2004, 11:19 AM
    mtbbrian
    Exactly!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by racingpinarello
    With a Holga you can get very pleasant surprises. This is a great picture showing both of your children and the cute surprises that comes from the Holga.

Loren

You could call it "serendipitious photography"!
    Brian
  • 06-22-2004, 06:40 AM
    megan
    That's one of the coolest Holga features!
    Double exposing = fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun.

Cool shot! GO NAT!
    [evil snicker] I will convert the world, muahahahahahahahahhaha....

megan
  • 06-22-2004, 09:40 AM
    mtbbrian
    Quote:

Originally Posted by megan
    [evil snicker] I will convert the world, muahahahahahahahahhaha....

megan

LOL!
    Let's Do It!
    muahahahahahahahahhahamuahahahahahahahahhahamuahah ahahahahahahhaha!!!!!!!!
    Brian