First day of school today

Printable View

• 09-01-2004, 10:57 AM
    adina
    First day of school today
    She was great. Usually we take her the first day and pick her up, then she rides the bus for the rest of the year. She loves the school bus, and her ride is like 5 minutes. Nobody cried this year, last year my youngest was in tears for the whole first week.

What we did today while my oldest was at school, having the time of her life, all day, with a lunch box.
  • 09-01-2004, 04:45 PM
    villenadecorte
    feet fan
    This is so sweet.
    I love these cute toesies.

VillenaDeCorte

Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    She was great. Usually we take her the first day and pick her up, then she rides the bus for the rest of the year. She loves the school bus, and her ride is like 5 minutes. Nobody cried this year, last year my youngest was in tears for the whole first week.

What we did today while my oldest was at school, having the time of her life, all day, with a lunch box.

• 09-01-2004, 05:10 PM
    Charles Hess
    Great picture Adina...cute toes, all of them. :-)
  • 09-02-2004, 07:44 AM
    paulnj
    those toes are NEKKID!!!!!!!!!!
  • 09-02-2004, 07:55 AM
    Chunk
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina

Your kids sure have a fun Mom. Good work - on building great memories and recording them.
  • 09-02-2004, 09:27 AM
    adina
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Chunk
    Your kids sure have a fun Mom. Good work - on building great memories and recording them.

I'm trying to cram it all in before I am stupid and embarrassing. :)

Thanks

adina
  • 09-02-2004, 01:27 PM
    Old Timer
    1 Attachment(s)
    Me Too....
    Glad someone else likes painted nails and feet. Here's one of my daughters from a year or so ago.
  • 09-02-2004, 02:00 PM
    adina
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Timer
    Glad someone else likes painted nails and feet. Here's one of my daughters from a year or so ago.

Where are your feet?!? :)
  • 09-02-2004, 08:11 PM
    natatbeach
    1 Attachment(s)
    O.k.
    with tiny little feet and tiny toes you must be all of maybe 5 feet tall?

Great shot cool toe ring...hey this encourages me to start a thread I thought of while I was at the airport the other night....maybe you'll repost this shot...

BTW your feet are the one's on top right?just kidding

just to be fair here's my foot shot why I took this don't ask...but I wanted to share my hobbit feet with you

:D
  • 09-04-2004, 05:28 PM
    adina
    I think I hit 5'7" actually. Although I might have been on my tiptoes :)

Toe ring is from Irishfest last year, has a Celtic design around the band. Had to replace the one with the moon and stars that snapped after about 5 yrs.

I think a little bit more fur if you want to pass as a hobbit. :D

adina
  • 09-06-2004, 06:43 AM
    paulnj
    off topic but,

DID YOU GET MY PRIVATE MESSAGE?????
  • 09-06-2004, 05:35 PM
    adina
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paulnj
    off topic but,

DID YOU GET MY PRIVATE MESSAGE?????