• 11-08-2009, 02:51 PM
    megan
    3 Attachment(s)
    A few Holga shots from Las Vegas
    I managed to survive that city! It was great fun, but it's certainly one city that pounds the senses. I was ready to leave after five days. I shot about 4 GB of digital at SEMA for my client, and managed 6 Holga rolls (with my newly detailed Holga) for myself. Here are a few standouts.

Thanks for looking!
    Megan

All photographs are ©2009 Megan Green, All Rights Reserved. Do not copy or download, these images are not royalty free.
  • 11-09-2009, 12:18 AM
    LightBright
    Re: A few Holga shots from Las Vegas
    I live in both L.A and in Las Vegas. Actually the 2nd photo is about where I live, right next to the convention center and monorail tracks of the Hilton. Its just so cool to see my usual surroundings Holgafied. Is the 3rd photo at Ceasers Palace? I love the shadows
  • 11-09-2009, 08:06 AM
    Old Timer
    Love that last one Megan. The Holga is a great tool in the hands of a master like you.
  • 11-09-2009, 04:24 PM
    megan
    Thank you thank you! The third photo is actually one of the sculptures in front of the Monte Carlo. I had a blast photographing in your city, and need to go back on my own time to go photograph at the sign graveyard. I will be in your other city in December, and will Holgify LA as well!
  • 11-09-2009, 04:25 PM
    megan
    Why thank you! The more I shoot, the more I get better. Funny how that works!
  • 11-09-2009, 05:40 PM
    Photo-John
    That last one is a winner, Megan. Love it.
  • 11-11-2009, 07:42 AM
    Asylum Steve
    Quote:

Originally Posted by megan
    Thanks for looking!

Love them, Megan. Further proof of the artist in control of the medium...
  • 11-11-2009, 08:59 AM
    Greg McCary
    Super shots Megan.