Printable View

• 03-27-2004, 10:06 AM
    walterick
    1 Attachment(s)
    A face
    only a mother could love.
  • 03-27-2004, 11:11 AM
    paulnj
    not really.... poor genetic background on this $1800 english bulldog though! head is too narrow for even a 10 month old female!
  • 03-28-2004, 05:30 AM
    Charles Hess
    Sheesh...Paul knows dogs, too! :-) Looks like he's posing for you...or waiting to slobber all over your lens. Nice one.
  • 03-28-2004, 06:59 AM
    paulnj
    yes i do :) forgot to mention that THIS IMAGE IS GREAT!!

ok, to be honest it looks like a typical AKC breed(breed for profit) and is of average size shape..... I'M very picky about dogs that cost 2000-2800 ON AVERAGE. I WANT PENN/HIP, HUGE HEAD, MALE, MUSCULAR LEGS, EYES THAT AREN'T CROSSED, NO SKIN DISORDERS IN IT'S LINEAGE, NO CHERRY EYE IN THE LINEAGE and MUST HAVE STABLE PARENTS FROM SEPERATE LINEAGES!!!!!!! and i want IT IN WRITING WITH ALL MEDICAL PAID FOR DEFECTS OR $$$ BACK and PICK OFF NEXT LITTER :)

yeah i KNOW DOGS :)

BTW. tell the owner to clean the fold on the face(nose area) atleast 2 times a week...... skin infections are costly
  • 03-28-2004, 09:04 PM
    walterick
    1 Attachment(s)
    I have no idea what you just said.
    But here's another shot of her :)

I'll pass that tip along to the owner. Thanks!

Rick
  • 03-29-2004, 06:48 AM
    megan
    makes sense...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paulnj
    yes i do :) forgot to mention that THIS IMAGE IS GREAT!!

ok, to be honest it looks like a typical AKC breed(breed for profit) and is of average size shape..... I'M very picky about dogs that cost 2000-2800 ON AVERAGE.

my co-worker recently won a civil case against a breeder [sued for $ to cover the surgeries] because her soft-coated wheaton needed an operation on both her legs - too much in-breeding made a dog with all sorts of defects not apparent early on, yet he gave her all sorts of assurances *in writing* that the dog was fine. sad. dog is doing good now, though.

Megan
  • 03-29-2004, 07:00 AM
    paulnj
    sorry about the jargen :) know you know how i feel reading web design stuff :)

she's healthy looking! and i could tell SHE was female(or hoped so) from the image :)

i LOVE dogs nearly as much as i LOVE nature!

did you know that english bulldogs are delivered C section usually due to be bred to have HUGE skulls..... reason they cost $$$$$$$

alot of bulldogs up for adoption have bad teeth, skin rashes, bowed legs, bad eyes, cherry eye(prolapsed tear duct).... hard breed to take care of compared to a retreiver :)