Education - Grape Picking

Printable View

• 09-25-2009, 12:04 AM
    shootme
    5 Attachment(s)
    Education - Grape Picking
    Here, a short series on how we get our wine. They have started picking the grapes in the area I live and it's been a bumper season, thought some might be interested on how they do it here in Geneva, Switzerland. Enjoy, S

Attachment 72859

Attachment 72860

Attachment 72861

Attachment 72862

Attachment 72863
  • 09-25-2009, 12:06 AM
    shootme
    1 Attachment(s)
    Re: Education - Grape Picking
    Sorry one more, starting the process all over again.

Attachment 72864
  • 09-25-2009, 01:16 PM
    caleb
    The last photo in the first post is excellent :) just the right amount of motion blur, nice job
  • 09-25-2009, 02:48 PM
    reidsprincess20028
    Very nice! Excellent job!
  • 09-25-2009, 03:04 PM
    LightBright
    That looks so good, fresh off the vine!
  • 09-25-2009, 11:14 PM
    shootme
    Thanks everyone, glad you like them, very interesting being there and if you notice on the trailer there were 2 bottles of wine as a teaser / refresher. S
  • 09-26-2009, 04:06 AM
    Didache
    This is Switzerland? I was a little confused at first as your location is given as Melbourne. New World wines I know, but I am not sure I have ever had (or even seen!) a Swiss one!

Cheers
    Mike
  • 09-26-2009, 10:50 AM
    Franglais
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Didache
    This is Switzerland? I was a little confused at first as your location is given as Melbourne. New World wines I know, but I am not sure I have ever had (or even seen!) a Swiss one!

Cheers
    Mike

I used to go to Geneva every month for consultants meetings and my usual evening meal was sweet and sour pork with bolied rice and a glass of Mont-sur-Rolle. The chinese meal wasn't quite as good as in London Chinatown but the wine was good.
  • 09-26-2009, 11:12 AM
    shootme
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Franglais
    I used to go to Geneva every month for consultants meetings and my usual evening meal was sweet and sour pork with bolied rice and a glass of Mont-sur-Rolle. The chinese meal wasn't quite as good as in London Chinatown but the wine was good.

Charles, give me a hoi if you're ever this way. Peter
  • 03-14-2018, 03:32 AM
    Thork
    I have something similar. The fact is that I am being engaged in amateur photography for 10 years and consider it my true vocation. I've read a lot of various articles about the charms of self-education. But I would like to get more out of professional career with education. What do you know about such training centers in Australia? In any of the cities.
  • 03-14-2018, 04:02 PM
    shootme
    Hi Thork, Melbourne has a good photographic school called PSC (Photographic Studies College). Most Universities also have photographic courses as well. Cheers Peter
  • 03-14-2018, 09:47 PM
    Roshni
    Very nice. Glad to have the information :)
  • 03-14-2018, 09:59 PM
    razashaikh
    Great set of photos.
  • 10-24-2020, 11:29 AM
    Boluker
    That's Amazing!