ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

A drive up Tongue River Canyon.

New snow somewhat interesting skies and nothing to do this afternoon. So I took a drive up the canyon.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A drive up Tongue River Canyon.-canon-eos-digital-rebel-xt-3405.jpg   A drive up Tongue River Canyon.-canon-eos-digital-rebel-xt-3409.jpg   A drive up Tongue River Canyon.-canon-eos-digital-rebel-xt-3417.jpg   A drive up Tongue River Canyon.-canon-eos-digital-rebel-xt-3421.jpg   A drive up Tongue River Canyon.-canon-eos-digital-rebel-xt-3429.jpg  

Rule books are paper they will not cushion a sudden meeting of stone and metal. --Ernie Gann--
    What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. --Oscar Wilde--

project forum co-moderator Frog's Avatar

Re: A drive up Tongue River Canyon.

Looks like you have some great photo country...thanks for sharing.
    Keep Shooting!

CHECK OUT THE PHOTO PROJECT FORUM
    http://forums.photographyreview.com/...splay.php?f=34

Please refrain from editing my photos without asking.

Nice shots EOS. Looks cold. It was in the 70's here in Georgia today. Thanks for posting some snow. It's as close as I am going to get to seeing any.
    I am like Barney Fife, I have a gun but Andy makes me keep the bullet in my pocket..

Sony a99/a7R

Yes, thanks for sharing. I would love to see the same pics in the summer, and for the snow, it doesn't stop here.

Thanks for the comments. I just noticed something last night, I am becoming a portrait orientation photographer. Almost all of the canyon shots I took yesterday were in portrait orientation. Portrait for Landscape...go figure. Of course the canyon lends itself to portrait because it's long and narrow.
    Rule books are paper they will not cushion a sudden meeting of stone and metal. --Ernie Gann--
    What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. --Oscar Wilde--

Thread Information