The dress she wore on tv

Printable View

• 06-01-2006, 02:53 PM
    adina
    The dress she wore on tv
    My youngest wore that jacket, from a previous post. But my oldest had this dress custom made for her, and she loves it.
  • 06-01-2006, 02:58 PM
    adina
    One more
    Not sure about the chopped arm, but what are you gonna do. The dress has no sleeves.
  • 06-02-2006, 09:13 AM
    walterick
    Re: The dress she wore on tv
    I wasn't given custom-made clothes when I was a kid! Hmph.

1 and 3 are my favorites Adina. There's something about your girls in black and white coupled with your talent for it that makes these stand out the best.

So how did the commercial go?!
  • 06-02-2006, 02:34 PM
    adina
    I like those ones best as well.

It wasn't a commercial, it was a featured spot on the news. The store I working with was highlighted, and she asked did the girls want to model the wares.

And how could they not have custom clothing? What would they wear with their Italian leather shoes? I've discovered that a good portion of the money I make from shooting goes to fund my coffee addiction and to make the girls look fab. Not that they care, they are just as happy in their Hello Kitty nightgowns as they are in the things I pick up.
  • 06-02-2006, 03:24 PM
    walterick
    You didn't mention your shooting fees also covering nifty-looking computers :wink:

So, how'd the spot go? Are they destined for acting as well as the runway?

I can't relate to Hello Kitty. But Disney Princess and American Girl! Sheesh.
  • 06-02-2006, 03:37 PM
    Liz
    Re: One more
    Adina,

As always, wonderful shots of your kids. And as always, my favs are the b&w that has your signature.

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    Not sure about the chopped arm, but what are you gonna do. The dress has no sleeves.

• 06-02-2006, 05:56 PM
    adina
    Quote:

Originally Posted by walterick
    You didn't mention your shooting fees also covering nifty-looking computers :wink:

So, how'd the spot go? Are they destined for acting as well as the runway?

I can't relate to Hello Kitty. But Disney Princess and American Girl! Sheesh.

My oldest did well, smiled and twirled. We've taken to refering to my youngest as our little zombie.

I didn't have to pay for the spiffy case, I did however get nailed on the monitor. :D
  • 06-02-2006, 05:57 PM
    adina
    Re: One more
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz
    Adina,

As always, wonderful shots of your kids. And as always, my favs are the b&w that has your signature.

Liz

Thanks, my favs are always the black and white as well.