Did someone say cow?

Printable View

• 05-19-2004, 10:31 AM
    Old Timer
    1 Attachment(s)
    Did someone say cow?
    Did someone say cow? Where you talking to us? There were a couple of cow pictures over on the critique forum and I want to contribute, but I sure didn't want someone think I was serious about this image and wanted a critique so I took the liberty of moving it over here. Hope you guys don't mind. These were playmates of the Kleenex cow from earlier this week.
  • 05-19-2004, 10:50 AM
    Young Shooter
    yeah they were talkin about my cow pictures, 2 cows standing in a barn and it was dark but i like it like that but ur's is cool the little ones look like dogs
  • 05-19-2004, 01:29 PM
    kkraczek
    Call me crazy, but I didn't know that female cows grew horns!
  • 05-19-2004, 01:53 PM
    Old Timer
    All Grow Horns
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kkraczek
    Call me crazy, but I didn't know that female cows grew horns!

Yep! All the species that I am familiar with have horns. However most are dehorned (bulls as well as cows) usually by a vet at an early age. Horns at least in bovines is not a sign of masculinity.
  • 05-20-2004, 05:12 AM
    Speed
    I Thought I Heard NOW...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Timer
    Did someone say cow? Where you talking to us? There were a couple of cow pictures over on the critique forum and I want to contribute, but I sure didn't want someone think I was serious about this image and wanted a critique so I took the liberty of moving it over here. Hope you guys don't mind. These were playmates of the Kleenex cow from earlier this week.

As in Rick needs to buy that D70 NOW!

;-)

Great shot O.T.