ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

December Photo Project: Faith

Hi guys,

Last months project was great! We had some awesome images, but I am still a little disappointed with the number of posts. Lets try all try and post at least one image this time. More would be even better!

This month's theme will be: "Faith"

What does it mean to you? God? Family? Friendship? Whatever you feel when you think about faith I want to see you express it with your photography.

Lets go guys!
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Re: December Photo Project: Faith

Quote Originally Posted by almo
    Hi guys,

Last months project was great! We had some awesome images, but I am still a little disappointed with the number of posts. Lets try all try and post at least one image this time. More would be even better!

This month's theme will be: "Faith"

What does it mean to you? God? Family? Friendship? Whatever you feel when you think about faith I want to see you express it with your photography.

Lets go guys!
    Sorry guys, I forgot to put up the link:

December Photo Project: Faith

And please remember to not post your images here. Please follow the link to The Photo Project Forum.

Thanks guys!
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Thread Information