Cute Kids

Printable View

• 02-27-2004, 01:01 PM
    Irie Times
    2 Attachment(s)
    Cute Kids
    New here, thought I would try to post a few cute kid pictures. The black and white is on film and the color is with my new digi cam. Neither are great photos but cute all the same.

Thanks
  • 03-02-2004, 04:28 PM
    Charles Hess
    Cute...
    is right. Good capture of some great expressions.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irie Times
    New here, thought I would try to post a few cute kid pictures. The black and white is on film and the color is with my new digi cam. Neither are great photos but cute all the same.

Thanks

• 03-02-2004, 05:21 PM
    Liz
    Welcome!
    Welcome to PR! I like the photos you posted. I love the expressions, especially the first one. Sweet face.

Question: on the b&w image, the texture looks almost like a canvas painting. What caused this effect?

Looking forward to more pics.

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by Irie Times

Thanks

• 03-03-2004, 07:55 AM
    Irie Times
    Thanks
    Thanks for the nice words. The reason the Black and White turned out that way is, it originally was on film scanned into my computer and then sized down to an uploadable size. In all of these processes it lost alot of resoution, I still thought it was interesting so I posted anyway.

I look forward to posting more pictures and getting your folks coments and suggestions to become better.

Thanks