ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Crazy Hair and Shocking Stuff

Living in Las Vegas has it's good points. Nice weather in the Fall is a big one around our house. Spring and Fall soccer leagues, mountain biking and everything else keep our family busy. But there is a little down time when the weather cooperates and we can mess around the house. This afternoon my daughters spent a little time on the trampoline and all kinds of mayhem ensued. Bad hair, funny faces and a little bit of static nose shocking kept us busy.

mbb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Crazy Hair and Shocking Stuff-jumper1low.jpg   Crazy Hair and Shocking Stuff-jumper2low.jpg   Crazy Hair and Shocking Stuff-hgirljumplow.jpg   Crazy Hair and Shocking Stuff-hgirl1-copy.jpg   Crazy Hair and Shocking Stuff-shock1low.jpg  

Re: Crazy Hair and Shocking Stuff

Those are fun photos, Matt. I think I like the second one best. That last one has what looks like a strong of snot from your daughter's face to the pole

PMA is coming up soon. Some of us will be in Vegas for the show. Maybe you can have dinner with us one night? And I will probably have a bike with me for a little Bootleg Canyon action after the show...
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: Crazy Hair and Shocking Stuff

Let me know when and where. That string of snot took nearly 50 attempts to capture!

mbb

Thread Information