ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

My brandnew portfolio

Hey guys,
    I just updated my portfolio with new pictures. Would love to know if you like it and if it works on your pc/mac. Flashplayer is needed.
    Here you go

All photos were taken in the last 12 months with digital and analog 35mm and mediumformat cams.
    As my schoolholidays just started (uuuuhh...first year on college in 4 weeks. i´m so excited ) I´m sure I´ll update the portfolio in 4 weeks again because I have a lot of time for photography now.

Greetings from germany,
    Florian!

Re: My brandnew portfolio

I like the look of the website. It's very simple, and doesn't distract from viewing the images. The photos are great too.

As far as I can tell it works on my Mac. My one complaint is that there is no thumbnail collection for each category. I had to click the photo to go to the next one. Is it supposed to work like this, or is it just my computer/flash player?
    "The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera." - Dorothea Lang

flickr

thx for the feedback. yeah, i wanted it to keep it as simple as possible. at the moment i´m trying to get the bannanalbum that far that if you klick left you go back and right go forward. that would be great. i don´t like the thumbnails

I agree with cm_mtb, Like the look, but not crazy about the mechanics. If there was a way to set it up like the "series" page in the body, with the navigation links of the main page, in the header, it would be perfect. I'm viewing on a PC running XP/pro and the brand new version of Firefox, and it seems to display exactly the same as it did for cm_mtb on his Mac (this is a GOOD thing - doesn't always work that way). The shots you chose were all very good, and you page layouts are clean, simple and professional looking.

Thread Information