Company for lunch

Printable View

• 02-19-2004, 11:40 AM
    adina
    Company for lunch
    Since the birds are starting to come back, we thought we'd encourage them a little, and put out some bread. Well, we have one cardinal that sits at the top of our tree and sings all day, and then we got this.

adina
  • 02-19-2004, 12:07 PM
    natatbeach
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    Since the birds are starting to come back, we thought we'd encourage them a little, and put out some bread. Well, we have one cardinal that sits at the top of our tree and sings all day, and then we got this.

adina

what camera do you have again?

what a great shot...beautiful color on his tootsies and his little face ( A little face that will also rip my face off if I try to kiss it) hmmm why do all the cute ones have to bite...:rolleyes:
  • 02-19-2004, 02:10 PM
    adina
    what a great shot...beautiful color on his tootsies and his little face ( A little face that will also rip my face off if I try to kiss it) hmmm why do all the cute ones have to bite...

That's why I stood on the upstairs porch for this. I wasn't sure if these things attack.

Shooting with the 10d, which I love. Little critters, don't love.

adina
  • 02-19-2004, 09:37 PM
    paulnj
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    what camera do you have again?

what a great shot...beautiful color on his tootsies and his little face ( A little face that will also rip my face off if I try to kiss it) hmmm why do all the cute ones have to bite...:rolleyes:

now come on nat..... if you eat you can bite :D

http://www.opossum.org/

click on "OPOSSUM FACTS" to get the low down :)

BTW.. i like this shot !
  • 02-19-2004, 09:55 PM
    natatbeach
    I doubt that that really applies
    to ANYTHING that eats :rolleyes: we KNOW you can eat and you can probably bite. :p

I have a thing for snouts and furry thigs I can't have...it's like the rugrats girl...what's her name and she says...

"I wanna wuv you and squeeze you and make you all mine"

anyway if your statement was true then that explains why Adina's daughter is crying... she was waiting for the ineveitable-lol

Just Kidding I know your a pro boob Velveeta molding pacifist Adina :D
  • 02-19-2004, 10:10 PM
    paulnj
    well nat....

i just got a haircut, so i am cute again :rolleyes:

and i do bite on occation :D (toothy smile rules) :D

shhh... don't tell but i'm PRO.......
  • 02-19-2004, 10:32 PM
    walterick
    I thought...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    "I wanna wuv you and squeeze you and make you all mine"

Was from Tiny Tunes?
  • 02-20-2004, 06:34 AM
    adina
    Elmira
    From tiny toons.

And I do bite on occasion, but I've had all my shots :)

adina
  • 02-20-2004, 06:58 AM
    natatbeach
    THAT"S RIGHT!
    ELMIRA....someone suggested I should be her for halloween one year---although they also said that I had her less than sunny disposition so it might not be theatrical stretch for me....

obviously he didn't last. I'm cheery and you BETTER not say anything else or I'll punch you in the head!

...just kidding :D