• 11-17-2008, 07:43 PM
    wycopsycho
    2 Attachment(s)
    Come on Baby Light my Fire
    Two photos of bride and groom at my cousins wedding, second weding I ever shot.
  • 11-18-2008, 07:33 AM
    adina
    Re: Come on Baby Light my Fire
    I think I prefer the second....in the first the faces are pretty obscured.

Got any more? What'd you do to these ones in PS? Are you enjoying weddings?

I'm feeling nosey today....
  • 11-18-2008, 10:44 AM
    wycopsycho
    Wow thats a lot of Q's. Lets see where do I start... Yes I have more im sure I will post soon. As far as what i did in PS... First photo Level Adjustment, converted layer to BW, brought sun color back into BW layer. Applied blur around image. Second photo Level Adjustment, slight unsharp mask, crop. Your final Q is somewhat of a toss up. Ive only shot two weddings. The first one was local and I loved the entire experience. The second and most recent (the one from above photos) was done for my cousin and I hated doing it because everything turned into a disaster. Any other Q's feel free to ask, oh and BTW I also like the second phot much better.

Hillbilly
  • 11-18-2008, 02:52 PM
    SmartWombat
    I prefer the first, for its simplicity with the orange rim light and the small sunburst between them.
    I find the second one overdone, and the sun to me is overwhelming the couple.
  • 11-19-2008, 07:55 AM
    wycopsycho
    It sounds like you are counting from bottom to top and we were counting from top to bottom. Not sure but I think we are all agreeing on the same photo.
  • 11-19-2008, 02:49 PM
    SmartWombat
    Well if they had #1 and #2 in the images, I'd probably get it right :)
    I think the order they appear depends on the browser you use ?
  • 11-20-2008, 01:46 AM
    readingr
    For me its the silhouette #2 and I wish I'd thought of this :D

Roger