ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>

Thread: Christmas Toys

MJS
    Digital Video Moderator

Christmas Toys

Opened our Christmas presents a few days early since we'll be traveling across state to my inlaw's tomorrow. I got a remote flash trigger from Backdrop outlet that was only $31.40 that works and didn't put up the garage door at the same time along with a pair of 60" white umbrellas for my upcoming Dance recital shots. Unfortunately I don't have time to play with them yet as I'm about to pull 8 months of weeds that are attempting to overgrow my house, let alone the perimeter gardens. At least I don't have to shovel any snow. Happy holidays everyone! Test shots to follow later in the week when I return and can breathe again from all the weed allergies.
    Michael
    Nikon Samurai #8
    Avid Editor
    Sony Shogun

Re: Christmas Toys

Lucky dog you, my Christmas goodies went to the kids this year. I don't think I am getting much this year. I love video games, I think my wife is going to by me Call of Duty4. I know I am 33 years old and still playing video games. I'll never grow up.

How can I be lost
    If I've got nowhere to go?

Sony a55 16-50mm 2.8 ssm Minolta 50mm 70-300 dt 5.6

Re: Christmas Toys

so far ...............

Impact 42" 5in1 reflector hoping for a gift certificate also for a pantone heuy monitor calibrator or a flash bracket and ttl cord

maybe i will just get it all
    Ben

Bodies: Nikon D300 - Nikon D50

Lenses: Nikkor 50mm f1.8 D - Tamron 17mm - 50mm F2.8 - Nikon 70mm - 200mm F2.8 VR - Nikon 1.7 Teleconverter

Lighting: Nikon SB600 speedlight - AlienBees (2) B400's - Polaris Flash Meter

Stabalization: Manfrotto 190XPROB tripod - Manfrotto 3265 joystick head

Thread Information