Chicken signs

Printable View

• 08-29-2006, 01:11 PM
    Greg McCary
    2 Attachment(s)
    Chicken signs
    My wife seems to think these signs might not be "politicaly correct" enough for these boards. I just think there funny. Any way I am going to add them to my collection of signs I am working on. What do you guys think?
  • 08-29-2006, 10:58 PM
    schrackman
    Re: Chicken signs
    Politically correct? Isn't that, like, an oxymoron nowadays? :confused:

I like the second pic. But what would have made it fantastic (and funny) is if you had a game chicken with bulging eyes popping his head up on the right side of the frame.

THAT would have made me laugh (I'm a sucker for animal comedy photography).
  • 08-30-2006, 12:03 AM
    Photo-John
    I'm not sure if we're that concerned about political correctness. It's more a matter of respect for each other. And I don't think any chickens are using this site. At least not this late at night. I actually like chickens. I think they taste great.

Sorry if I offended any chickens.
  • 08-30-2006, 02:13 AM
    natatbeach
    disclaimer: this is not jab at any of you folks that live in West Virginia---it is lovely country---I too live in the sticks---I mean country---not by choice---um I mean anyway...it is lovely.

If you want signs---drive through West Virginia...it is the BAskin Robbins of MEAT LOAF.

Honestly there motto should be "Come try our 31 flavors of meatloaf"
    I drove through there and stayed for a few days and down one particular stretch of road counted 14 different signs at the entrances to homes for
    • "sweet and sour meatloaf"
    • "jalapeno meat loaf"
    • "best ever"
    • "onion and garlic"
    • "vegetable meatloaf" (with 100% grade A beef) <---- WHAT!? is that?

so you get my drift:D the popular price was $3.99 a plate
  • 08-30-2006, 02:43 AM
    Greg McCary
    I guess what makes it funny for me is the "use next drive" and "turn here" part. I think my wife thinks game chickens are ones you buy to fight. But I think that it is just a breed of chicken. To be fair to my wife, I cropped out the guys house in the second picture. She might have thought leaving his house in the picture was the political mistake. I don't want to poke fun at no one. I just like odd signs...
  • 08-30-2006, 05:17 AM
    natatbeach
    I get it ---:)