ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Re: Chicago Gathering November 12th - time to get psyched...

Quote Originally Posted by Asylum Steve
    There are a few more on the bubble that haven't contacted me directly. They know the meeting place and time, so I guess we'll see...
    I'm still on the bubble... Looks like I wont be working this weekend so Saturday is a big possibility for me. I'll print of directions tonight so I hve them handy. I've never driven in Chicago, or even been in the city before so it could be interesting.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

Quote Originally Posted by mjs1973
    I've never driven in Chicago, or even been in the city before so it could be interesting.
    It's a fun drive... Weekends shouldn't be bad though. You've got my cell so call me when you get in town and we'll get together. Glad you can make it!

Chunk, sorry to hear you'll be busy this weekend. We'll try to find some good pattern shots for you!

Thanks for the e-mails guys. As it stands I'll be out on Sunday, I have a.v. and a.s. phone numbers and a.s. has mine. On Sunday is it looking like the same time, or does it depend on what happens Saturday night. I just want to get an ideal cause I don't know if I'm going to drive or take the South Shore up. Hope to see everyone on Sunday.

learning member

Hi again, Its a little uncertian if I have Sat off, but my plan is to meet you all at the Westin at 11:00, have a great time and drive back that night. Mapquest tells me its 102 mi. Unless I party like a rock star and can find a room there or nearby.
    No prints, but I look forward to seeing yours.
    See ya there,
    Mark.

James, look forward to meeting you on Sunday. I don't know if anyone has thought about Sunday yet - probably best to call one of us when you get in town and we'll find a place to get together.

Mark, hope to see you there on Saturday. There are a lot of hotels in the area, but it's hard to say what availability will be. We'll at least party like rock starts for you if you can't stick around. See, we're very accomodating! ;)

learning member

Not gonna make it. Look forward to seeing your posts.
    Mark.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information