Chicago

Printable View

• 12-22-2008, 08:40 AM
    Sebastian
    Chicago
  • 12-23-2008, 09:01 PM
    PRB
    Re: Chicago
    Looking at your picture makes me want to put my coat on! You definitely captured "Winter."

Thank you for sharing that one with us.

My Best to You,
    Penny
  • 12-24-2008, 06:25 AM
    mjs1973
    I love the mood of this image Seb. The B&W treatment works very well.
  • 12-24-2008, 10:41 AM
    Sebastian
    Thanks guys. :)
  • 12-24-2008, 11:12 AM
    Asylum Steve
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Sebastian
    Well, winter is definitely here...

Nice. Has a vintage feel to it. An effect not easily done in the digital age.

Makes me think of my trip to Chicagoland last year. Had a ball in 20 degree windy weather with the snow coming down. The end of this year seemed a bit empty without my annual trek up there... :(

I guess I'll just have to make a bunch of Benjamins in 2009 so I can travel where and when I choose... :D
  • 12-26-2008, 04:16 PM
    StreetDoc
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Asylum Steve

Makes me think of my trip to Chicagoland last year. Had a ball in 20 degree windy weather with the snow coming down. The end of this year seemed a bit empty without my annual trek up there... :(

I guess I'll just have to make a bunch of Benjamins in 2009 so I can travel where and when I choose... :D

I'd be more than willing to trade residences with you november-april!
  • 12-30-2008, 11:47 PM
    Sebastian
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Asylum Steve

Thanks, Steve. Silver Efex Pro all the way...
  • 12-31-2008, 01:32 PM
    Speed
    Nice shot Seb!

You can have the cold weather though. It's mid 50's here today, with a frigid high of 44 tomorrow...
  • 01-01-2009, 03:32 PM
    another view
    1 Attachment(s)
    Balmy 30 today. Well, just below freezing I guess - since ice was building up on the decks.