ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    nature/wildlife co-moderator paulnj's Avatar

Re: Check out my revolutionary new art

CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

I was waiting for you Paul.
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

Have no fear... the EPA will soon be here

BTW.... you didn't think I would actually try to speak rational to an OBVIOUSLY irrational person?
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both" - Benjamin Franklin

Steve "Flair" Jones

I would just like to thank you all for your support of my art, with all of these submissions for the Environmental Photography award I am sure to win! And thats not the only good new, over the weekened a rather famous German photographer (who shall remain ananamous as i do not like to name drop) contacted me about purchasing the rights to my art and my site. I am happy to report that earlier today we reached an agreement by which he will retain all rights to my art and future gasoline art picture.

Sadly this means that as of today the site will no longer be hosted by myself, but my benefactor assures me that he will have his own site up and running so with even more wonderful gasoline art

Along with the hefty sum i recieved for the rights to this art and site, many of my photos will also be available for sale with some of his own work in a gallery yet to be anounced, so keep a look out and you might be lucky enough to own a Steve "Flair" Jones orginal.

With this new found wealth i will be able to add a few new chapters to my novel God's Majesty in the Hunt, and find a suitable publisher, so look for it in book stores this spring or summer.

Once again i would like to thank you, my fans, without whom none of this would be possible.

-Steve "Flair" Jones
    Last edited by Newworldartist; 01-09-2006 at 05:05 PM.

shake it like a polaroid picture berrywise's Avatar

Hey everybody what's that written on the ceiling?

that's what I'm thinkin.

Quote Originally Posted by Newworldartist
    I would just like to thank you all for your support of my art, with all of these submissions for the Environmental Photography award I am sure to win! And thats not the only good new, over the weekened a rather famous German photographer (who shall remain anamous as i do not like to name drop) contacted me about purchasing the rights to my art and my site. I am happy to report that earlier today we reached an agreement by which he will retain all rights to my art and future gasoline art picture.

Sadly this means that as of today the site will no longer be hosted by myself, but my benefactor assures me that he will have his own site up and running so with even more wonderful gasoline art

Along with the hefty sum i recieved for the rights to this art and site, many of my photos will also be available for sale with some of his own work in a gallery yet to be anounced, so keep a look out and you might be lucky enough to own a Steve "Flair" Jones orginal.

With this new found wealth i will be able to add a few new chapters to my novel God's Majesty in the Hunt, and find a suitable publisher, so look for it in book stores this spring or summer.

Once again i would like to thank you, my fans, without whom none of the would be possible

-Steve "Flair" Jones
    You must think you are one funny guy. In all actuallty what you are is a waste of time and space. I don't know for sure if you actaully did what you have preported to have done, but if you have you should be lokced up and fined heavily. Personaly I think this is just a dumb sarcastic joke. Well I hpoe that you have got your adolescent thrills from it and you will now leave and not return.

Damn you are insane.
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Analog Photographer, Digital World Axle's Avatar

Sorry, Steve (if that is indeed your name), but a fan of you I'm not. And nor would I like to be mentioned at all next to some of your work. How can I be a fan of a photo that destorys the very environment we like to take photos of. >_>

I'm in agreement with Almo, you are insane. Lock you up in the Looney bin! Send the man to Danvers! (and yes I know the place is being torn down....~_^)
    Alex Luyckx | Photography
    Capturing Beauty in Everything

Delusions of granduer----or just jerking us around. Take your pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Newworldartist
    I would just like to thank you all for your support of my art, with all of these submissions for the Environmental Photography award I am sure to win! And thats not the only good new, over the weekened a rather famous German photographer (who shall remain anamous as i do not like to name drop) contacted me about purchasing the rights to my art and my site. I am happy to report that earlier today we reached an agreement by which he will retain all rights to my art and future gasoline art picture.

Once again i would like to thank you, my fans, without whom none of this would be possible.

-Steve "Flair" Jones
    In related news...

Sports Illustrated just called me and was so impressed with the photos I've done of children, they want me to do the swimsuit issues for this year. On top of that, they want to do it here in southeastern Wisconsin, in February. Going for a swimsuits and parkas theme.

Also, I was nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, for my role as a liasion between my sister in law and the rest of the family.

Perhaps we should celebrate!

To those of you who are fed up with this thread...

I'm sorry, I just can't seem to help myself. I think it's the fact that I'm sick yet again, and am not motivated to do anything that is actually productive.

Since I have to be nice to my family, I'm reliving my boredom here.

Re: To those of you who are fed up with this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by adina
    I'm sorry, I just can't seem to help myself. I think it's the fact that I'm sick yet again, and am not motivated to do anything that is actually productive.

Since I have to be nice to my family, I'm reliving my boredom here.

Hey sweetness, I am really diggin' that supersexy avatar of yours...;)

I only wish my selfs turned out half that nice.
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Sweetie, your work isn't impressive in the least. Why anyone would pay for it (let alone anyone with any talent AND a respected name) is beyond me. Most Europeans are pretty environmentally conscious so all I can think is that you have an anti-American who is willing to pay you loads to continue to poison the water. Water hitting a very small percentage of our population. Yeah. Small sampling there. Yep.

Either that or you are a liar. Hmmm....Anti-American...Liar...Anti-American...Liar...

I'm going to have to go with liar.
    Dee
    www.amomentisforever.com

I'm leaving my husband for my D3X! I'm in love!!!

Please, feel free to edit the images I submit for critique. I'm a visual kind of gal!

Quote Originally Posted by almo
    Hey sweetness, I am really diggin' that supersexy avatar of yours...;)

I only wish my selfs turned out half that nice.

Hey thanks!

That's my award winnng one, you know. I go Wednesday for new hair, I'll attempt some new ones on Thursday.

Here's an old one...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Check out my revolutionary new art-106_0679.jpg  

Not-so-recent Nikon Convert livin4lax09's Avatar

in the forum I moderate, this guy would have been banned a long time ago. 6posts and none of them doing anything except speaking of how "absolutely extraordinary" his art is? bannination!

also I've got a feeling this new buyer is just a way of him validating why his site got closed down. Here's my sad face for you. Wait, you don't see it?

Somewhere north of US 10 and east of Wausau, WI, USA

Quote Originally Posted by adina
    Hey thanks!

That's my award winnng one, you know. I go Wednesday for new hair, I'll attempt some new ones on Thursday.

Here's an old one...
    Wow, Adina. You have some super-sexy poses.

I wonder how I can convince my girlfriend to give it a try. She's very shy in front of the camera.
    Sean Massey
    Massey Photography

Canon 20D
    Canon Digital Rebel XT (backup)
    Canon 70-200 f/2.8L
    Canon 50mm f/1.4
    Sigma 28-105 f/2.8-4.0
    Epson Stylus Photo R1800 Printer

Blog:
    IT 4 Photography

mine too. No love for the photographers.

Adina, I can beat that hands down.....

But if I told you , it wouldn't be my secret anymore ;)

WHEN is somebody going to atleast lock this BS bandwidth stealing thread..... but cut Adina's images out and start a new thread please
    CAMERA BIRD NERD #1

BIRD NERD O'CANON

All right guys, fun's over. Move along, nothing to see here...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information