ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Ghost

Random Photos (One for you Kelly!)

Let's see..... The car isn't mine, it belongs a buddy of mine. Then there's the accidental self portrait found in the sunglasses of the infamous Sebastian. We went to Starved Rock in Illinois (along with some other people) and that's also where the nature photo you see came from. It was an awesome day.

Last, but very far from least is me and the Pizza! Pizza! guy...can I get a WOOT WOOT!!!

Let this be a lesson for everyone that asks "Should I always carry a camera with me?"...YES! Otherwise, How are you going to drive home from work, spot the pizza pizza guy on the middle of an intersection, bust a quick turn in the parking lot, and walk up with a big goofy grin asking for photos? Duh!

Kelly, the Pizza Pizza guy is for you

Come to think of it, all of these photos are reason to carry a small camera with you. If it wasn't for my little camera I'd have missed out on all of these great snaps.

It feels like it's been ages since I've posted....I've been pretty busy learning the ropes at the new job and all.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Re: Random Photos (One for you Kelly!)

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor Ash

Kelly, the Pizza Pizza guy is for you

Come to think of it, all of these photos are reason to carry a small camera with you. If it wasn't for my little camera I'd have missed out on all of these great snaps.

It feels like it's been ages since I've posted....I've been pretty busy learning the ropes at the new job and all.
    That is to too funny dude!
    John Cowan
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
    ~Ernest Hemingway~

Re: Random Photos (One for you Kelly!)

Thanks, Trevor! That's cool! I actually like the sunglasses one a lot. You can see so much of the surroundings!

There was a Statue of Liberty at a place near me that stood outside in all kinds of weather for TWO MONTHS before tax season, trying to get business for an accountant. I was shocked to see him/her out there so much, and it seemed he/she stood out there most of the day. I should have gotten a picture of him/her, but it didn't have the same "heart" value as the Pizza!Pizza! guy does for you.

Hope your move goes well today! I'm thinking of ya.
    Drink Coffee. Do stupid things faster with more energy.

Thread Information