• 08-04-2004, 05:48 PM
    villenadecorte
    Adina these are precious! Very lucky to have girls!
    I really like the crying one. Sad, but cute.
    My littlest one banged his head on the lens the other day trying to get the camera for me, it was awful, but I was glad to "get the shot"
    ::oops::
    Quote:

Originally Posted by adina
    Was looking for something that really showed personality...

and then one of them being cute....

• 08-05-2004, 08:12 AM
    evatgirl73
    4 Attachment(s)
    Here are mine..!
    Thank you MaxPower for linking this thread for me! I need to check out viewfinder more often..! ;-) Here are a couple of my "muses", they're of course my favorites to photograph..!
    Nikki is almost 3 and her sister Alexandra just turned 2 months.
  • 08-05-2004, 08:25 AM
    MaxPower
    Quote:

Originally Posted by evatgirl73
    Thank you MaxPower for linking this thread for me! I need to check out viewfinder more often..! ;-) Here are a couple of my "muses", they're of course my favorites to photograph..!
    Nikki is almost 3 and her sister Alexandra just turned 2 months.

No problem evatgirl73.

Those are some cute girls you have. I love Alexandra's hair :D Great Mohawk!
  • 08-05-2004, 08:46 AM
    natatbeach
    these are great
    you should come over here more often after all it's sometimes
    :rolleyes: where all the excitement is at...

beautiful girls.....
  • 08-05-2004, 08:48 AM
    natatbeach
    Beautiful eyes and yeah for you dad...I admire dads that are brave to stay with babes alone (believe you me there are still cavemen types that won't because and I qoute "it's too much work") not mine but they exsist...how did I miss this cutie...
  • 08-06-2004, 08:12 AM
    shutterman
    1 Attachment(s)
    big brother and little princess
    Here are my little ones.
  • 08-06-2004, 07:51 PM
    natatbeach
    in her snow white oufit no less
    how cute and squeezable they look.
    ;)
  • 08-07-2004, 07:22 AM
    Mike Platts
    1 Attachment(s)
    This is a photo of my oldest (5 yrs old) holding the newborn for the first time. He is a bit nervous. Mom is out of the frame, but only inches away, she was nervous too!

Mike
  • 08-07-2004, 07:58 AM
    evatgirl73
    precious!!!
  • 08-07-2004, 06:20 PM
    natatbeach
    aww thanks for sharing...
  • 08-07-2004, 10:49 PM
    Toot
    1 Attachment(s)
    Brothers...Ya just gotta love'em
    After seeing all the cute and precious pictures of kids coming in, I wanted to share too. These are my two youngest grandkids. These two are so close that they should have been twins, but they're a year apart.
  • 08-08-2004, 03:55 AM
    natatbeach
    this is so good
    at showing the closeness that "almost twins share"...I have my two youngest ones that are
    barely 11 months apart and they are very very close...thanks this is wonderful
  • 08-08-2004, 08:43 AM
    Toot
    They are definately characters
    Plus they are not camera shy. I love watching these two, they are funny. Thank you.
  • 08-08-2004, 05:43 PM
    Old Timer
    Wonderful picture....
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Toot
    After seeing all the cute and precious pictures of kids coming in, I wanted to share too. These are my two youngest grandkids. These two are so close that they should have been twins, but they're a year apart.

This is a wonderful pictures of your children. They remind me of a couple of kids on an old TV sticom years ago don't remember the name but Brian Keith was the father and Sebastion Cabot played the butler. They are adorable just like the two on TV were.
  • 08-08-2004, 07:57 PM
    kkraczek
    1 Attachment(s)
    I just had to post my "too cool for you" shot of my 12 year old. Ah, the teenage years are coming! :eek:
  • 08-08-2004, 09:42 PM
    natatbeach
    wonderful colors and the classic teen look...
  • 08-08-2004, 10:07 PM
    natatbeach
    o.k. so where did he get the height from? If I'm not confused neither you nor Gene cleared 5'8" ...ho ware ya...how was your weekend...I'm of to sleep...long day...Thanks for pposting Penny
  • 08-09-2004, 08:18 AM
    Toot
    I remember that show
    ...wasn't it Family Affair? I never thought that I would enjoy being a grandmother, but it's great! Thank you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Timer
    This is a wonderful pictures of your children. They remind me of a couple of kids on an old TV sticom years ago don't remember the name but Brian Keith was the father and Sebastion Cabot played the butler. They are adorable just like the two on TV were.