Best Wedding Ever?

Printable View

• 02-20-2008, 12:18 AM
    Photo-John
    Underwater Wedding
    Quote:

Originally Posted by MJS
    Great shots again PJ. I enjoy seeing the snow through your eyes on the computer while staying nice and warm here in Miami. The last time I saw snow was when my partner needed help fixing a road to one of our cabins in NC. I'll to looking at your photos. Maybe some day I'll get to shoot an underwater wedding.

An underwater wedding would be super cool! But how would they say their vows? :rolleyes:
  • 02-20-2008, 08:25 AM
    adina
    Re: Best Wedding Ever?
    Sign language.
  • 02-20-2008, 08:31 AM
    drewphotograph
    Awesome ^^
  • 02-20-2008, 09:23 AM
    mtbbrian
    Re: Underwater Wedding
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Photo-John
    An underwater wedding would be super cool! But how would they say their vows? :rolleyes:

Or writing it on plastic tablets with a grease pencil or something similiar.
    I have seen video of it on CNN or somewhere.
    Brian
  • 02-20-2008, 05:34 PM
    MJS
    To answer the underwater questions.
    1. Very carefully.
    1. Sign language
    3. written on slates
    4. Full face masks with underwater wireless communications gear, all the rage with the rich types, definitely not me.
  • 08-12-2008, 04:32 PM
    michael stringfield
    Great photography. You should definitely be using these for your own personal portfolio. Great job!

www.stringfieldphotography.com
  • 08-12-2008, 04:43 PM
    Photo-John
    Thanks!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by michael stringfield
    Great photography. You should definitely be using these for your own personal portfolio. Great job!

You're really going through the forums! Thanks for digging these up. This is still one of my favorite photos shoots ever :-)

Unfortunately, I had a little tragedy with the images. I accidentally deleted the whole directory from my hard drive. I recovered thousands of files with file recovery software. But the names have all changed, the directory system was lost, and the RAW files won't open anymore. I haven't had the heart to make the effort to go through what was recovered and see what I've actually lost.

Live and learn...

As far as a portfolio goes, this is as close as I have to a real portfolio:

Photo-John on Flickr >>

Thanks for commenting!
  • 08-13-2008, 07:17 AM
    freygr
    That reminds me that I have to do a backup!!!!
  • 08-13-2008, 10:27 AM
    Speed
    Now that is an unusual wedding to say the least. Also, one of the coolest, literally and figuratively. But I think PJ wanted to brag a little as well...

"Everyone had to carry avalanche gear (shovel, probe, beacon) and be an expert skier."

So we all now know that PJ is an expert skier! ;-)

Cool shots PJ!!! And congratulations on being invited.
  • 03-28-2015, 12:52 AM
    yashminwala
    Really Awesome..
  • 07-21-2019, 05:46 AM
    kateparis
    Great idea for wedding party :)
  • 07-23-2019, 04:27 AM
    Bakagan
    There are several options of proposal photographer in NY. People can do a google to get the best proposal photography services provider and can compare all as per their requirement. But among all the photographers in NY, https://proposal007.com/ is the best option for all who are searching for a remarkable photographer.
  • 07-30-2019, 10:33 PM
    Brisbully
    Cool wedding! I wish them to be happy!
  • 08-04-2019, 11:10 AM
    victoriafashion
    Re: Powder Mountain
    Crazy couple :))
  • 03-29-2020, 03:43 AM
    Azamakix
    I will have a wedding soon and I don’t know what wedding dress to wear, please help)
  • 03-29-2020, 06:07 AM
    Giass
    I think the best wedding is when there is a beautiful dress on the site https://www.cathytelle.com where there are beautiful mint colored wedding dresses, a beautiful husband, and when you fly away in a balloon right after the receipt, I always dreamed that my the wedding went that way