ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    elmo

Behind the Scenes of Disneyland.

Yesterday I had my eight hour tour/overview of Disneyland and working for the Company. All I can say is wow. It's a whole nother city when you're back stage at Disneyland. I couldn't believe it. I saw alot of interesting things that I never would have known or thought I would see and I learned a lot of stuff behind why the park is built the way it is. Walt Disney was a genius. I think the funniest thing that I saw was during our lunch though. We got to eat at a restaurant that's "back stage," for cast members only and I am sitting there and next I know I look up and I see Cinderella all in costume, at the counter buying her lunch. It just looked so funny/cool. Anyhoo, I start Wednesday doing Guest Control and then Saturday I start my trainning on Indiana Jones. Saweeet!

Re: Behind the Scenes of Disneyland.

That is great, kyle. Don't suppose you would be able to get any pics from backstage. Congrats on getting started on the new job.

elmo

Re: Behind the Scenes of Disneyland.

Quote Originally Posted by srobb
    That is great, kyle. Don't suppose you would be able to get any pics from backstage. Congrats on getting started on the new job.

Thanks! I wish I could have taken pictures. Maybe I will be able later on this week. Haha. But, I can't wait to start. It's going to be great!

Thread Information