• 11-28-2005, 02:11 PM
    kyle
    Behind the Scenes of Disneyland.
    Yesterday I had my eight hour tour/overview of Disneyland and working for the Company. All I can say is wow. It's a whole nother city when you're back stage at Disneyland. I couldn't believe it. I saw alot of interesting things that I never would have known or thought I would see and I learned a lot of stuff behind why the park is built the way it is. Walt Disney was a genius. I think the funniest thing that I saw was during our lunch though. We got to eat at a restaurant that's "back stage," for cast members only and I am sitting there and next I know I look up and I see Cinderella all in costume, at the counter buying her lunch. It just looked so funny/cool. Anyhoo, I start Wednesday doing Guest Control and then Saturday I start my trainning on Indiana Jones. Saweeet!
  • 11-28-2005, 02:20 PM
    srobb
    Re: Behind the Scenes of Disneyland.
    That is great, kyle. Don't suppose you would be able to get any pics from backstage. Congrats on getting started on the new job.
  • 11-28-2005, 02:38 PM
    kyle
    Re: Behind the Scenes of Disneyland.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by srobb
    That is great, kyle. Don't suppose you would be able to get any pics from backstage. Congrats on getting started on the new job.

Thanks! I wish I could have taken pictures. Maybe I will be able later on this week. Haha. But, I can't wait to start. It's going to be great!