Beautiful evening No. 2

Printable View

• 02-19-2004, 06:17 PM
    Liz
    2 Attachment(s)
    Beautiful evening No. 2
    Tonight's sunset outside a 3rd floor window. Taken with my new carry around with me 2nd camera, A80.
  • 02-19-2004, 08:41 PM
    jeff_in_ak
    WOW!!! Beautiful shots Liz. I'm a big fan of sunsets and these are fantastic. I like the first with the sun just barely visible and the magical colors just beginning. And the second has the wonderful colors. Great shots indeed. BTW Liz, thank you for your kind comments, and yes, I do love my Digi-Rebel...enjoying it tremendously.

jeff
  • 02-19-2004, 09:57 PM
    natatbeach
    beautiful colors Liz
    how are you doing? these ae beautiful...glad your camera issue was resolved :)
  • 02-20-2004, 06:21 AM
    Liz
    Thanks Jeff
    Thank you for the comments. I've been "confined" to my office for the most part. So, yesterday when I couldn't get out, this sunset was just what I needed and all I had to do was open the window.

Keep posting more of those beautiful shots.......

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeff_in_ak
    WOW!!! Beautiful shots Liz. I'm a big fan of sunsets and these are fantastic. I like the first with the sun just barely visible and the magical colors just beginning. And the second has the wonderful colors. Great shots indeed. BTW Liz, thank you for your kind comments, and yes, I do love my Digi-Rebel...enjoying it tremendously.

jeff

• 02-20-2004, 06:23 AM
    Liz
    Thanks Nat......yes the camera!
    Hi Nat,

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate your viewing. I'm glad I got the camera resolved too. Too much time & energy spent on "stuff." The good news is that Spring is coming and more photo ops to look forward to.

Liz :cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    how are you doing? these ae beautiful...glad your camera issue was resolved :)

• 02-20-2004, 06:29 AM
    Liz
    Thanks Penny
    Hi Penny,

I appreciate your comments and encouragement. You always give me a lift! ;)

Yesterday I decided I was going to sit at my desk until I got caught up - and thank goodness, today I'm beginning to see the light!

Actually, I've missed you too. I don't see your around as much, but then I'm not around as much - hopefully that will change. On my monitor, I can't tell the difference between read & unread threads, so sometimes I don't have time to go through them all to check and reply. PJ's working on it though. At my age, I can't depend on recall!

Have a great weekend, Penny. BTW, your avatar signature "senior?" Then I must be "the old lady" heheheh.........

Liz

Quote:

Originally Posted by prbowhay
    Dear Liz:

We've missed you but understand you've been extra busy without a secretary. Hope things are starting to settle down for you some.

Now you've got a purse camera to take with you everywhere you go. Looks like its a good one too -- excellent color and clarity. You're going to love the convenience! You never again have to say "Oh, I wish I had my camera with me."

How's your kitten doing? I would love to see more pics of Molly.

Take care dear friend.

Best to You,
    Penny