Barbie Doll Cheerleaders

Printable View

• 02-13-2005, 01:43 AM
    opus
    1 Attachment(s)
    Barbie Doll Cheerleaders
    For some reason this picture really reminds me of Barbie dolls...

• 02-13-2005, 05:26 PM
    drg
    Re: Barbie Doll Cheerleaders
    I could make a comment about whether the Barbie Dolls have a higher silicone content or not?
    {sorry, but it had to be said}
    -C
  • 02-13-2005, 05:33 PM
    jar_e
    Quote:

Originally Posted by drg
    I could make a comment about whether the Barbie Dolls have a higher silicone content or not?
    {sorry, but it had to be said}
    -C

Somebody had to say it:D
  • 02-13-2005, 09:46 PM
    Trevor Ash
    It's the legs on the lady in the background.....exactly like a barbie dolls. Do you miss your barbie's kelly? I miss mine :(
  • 02-13-2005, 11:07 PM
    opus
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Trevor Ash
    It's the legs on the lady in the background.....exactly like a barbie dolls. Do you miss your barbie's kelly? I miss mine :(

...and the way all their arms are raised and half bent, and the shape of the body of the one in the foreground, and the way she's slightly out-of-focus that makes her face look "plastic."
  • 02-14-2005, 06:34 AM
    Axle
    yeah, they do look like barbie dolls.

Wow....they do exsist. They probably have equally empty heads.

oops, did I say that out loud.
  • 02-14-2005, 08:45 AM
    megan
    Yes! The arms...
    The arms definitely have that Barbie quality. Slightly bend, and almost above the head, beacuse that's where you had to put them in order to dress her.

Megan
  • 02-14-2005, 10:15 AM
    Paul.S.
    Re: Yes! The arms...
    I'd ahhh *looks around*... HIT IT...

/* obligatory...
  • 02-14-2005, 10:55 AM
    adina
    I was going to say it was the smile on the one closest. That's a Barbie smile if I've ever seen one.
  • 02-16-2005, 03:47 AM
    mdmc
    Yes they do remind me of barbie dolls fo all the reasons mentioned, but there'r munchkins! A life size barbie wuld be 7ft 4in tall.Do you realize how long their legs would be or how big their ...( Homer Simpson sound byte; mmmmm, barbies)....eyes would be LOL.
    Mark.
  • 02-16-2005, 09:33 AM
    Mig
    And the feet!
    If you look at the one in back on the right, they're arched up in that "poor Barbie can never wear flats" fashion.

Danielle
  • 02-16-2005, 09:15 PM
    efjeld
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Axle
    Wow....they do exsist. They probably have equally empty heads.

Yeah... I work with a guy who's wife is part of the "Energee Dance Team." I can honestly say, they've got some empty heads... Sure, she's nice to look at, but beyond that? Snooooooozzzzze.... :D