Back in the Saddle

Printable View

• 09-14-2007, 06:06 AM
    Old Timer
    5 Attachment(s)
    Back in the Saddle
    Well I'm back from Texas and about 2000 images logged that I have to get through and edit. I had a great time visiting my son and daughter in law. Our grandson Josh had his 1st birthday while we were there. Here are a few very quick images that I pulled out to email the other kids to let them know we were home and give them a little feel for our trip. I usually put together a CD of pictures after a trip like this to distribute to other family member who were not with us. Everyone always seems to enjoy sharing the experience with us. Hope you guys enjoy these few pictures.
  • 09-14-2007, 07:52 AM
    JETA
    Re: Back in the Saddle
    WB OT! Josh is darling. I simply adore seeing your family. Love the last pic too.
  • 09-14-2007, 08:13 AM
    Old Timer
    Thanks JETA. I love all types of photography but I will have to say that the most rewarding to me are the family photos. They are such a wonderful way to document the life and times of a family. I have thousands from the last 36 years of family life and still enjoy taking more every chance I get.
  • 09-14-2007, 10:21 AM
    another view
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Timer
    I will have to say that the most rewarding to me are the family photos.

And it shows... Nice work!
  • 09-14-2007, 08:17 PM
    Tel
    Does your son (not Grandson) ever smile?

Lol, I kid.
  • 09-14-2007, 08:38 PM
    Old Timer
    1 Attachment(s)
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Tel
    Does your son (not Grandson) ever smile?

Lol, I kid.

He is the biggest cutup in the family. But when the camera is on him he gets his game face on. Here is one that he kind of slipped up on.
  • 09-15-2007, 06:30 AM
    Liz
    Hi Larry,

As always I really enjoy viewing your family photos. That first one is my favorite, although they're all great shots. BTW, that last one of your son is a great portrait - glad you captured his smile. :D

It's good to have you back - oh and yes, the one of your son and wife is a great capture too.

eta - don't forget one that includes Grandpa.

Liz
  • 09-15-2007, 06:48 AM
    Alison
    http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...ilies/eek2.gif

I don't believe how fast that has gone! Your Grandson is a year old?!
    And the last shots I saw of your Son were of him shoeing a horse am I right?
    Woah!!! A YEAR!!!
  • 09-15-2007, 06:49 AM
    Old Timer
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Liz
    Hi Larry,

eta - don't forget one that includes Grandpa.
    Liz

Good morning Liz so great to hear from you. As you can imagine I have only scratched the surface of my Texas pics. I think there might be one of the old man in there somewhere. I'll try to drag it up. Glad you enjoyed the images of my Texas brood.