Any NAPP members here?

Printable View

• 06-20-2006, 06:26 PM
    mjs1973
    Any NAPP members here?
    I have been watching the Photoshop TV podcasts, and I'm wondering if anyone here is a member of NAPP. If you're a member, would you recomend others to join? I dought I would join, unless I knew I could make up the cost of the membership with the discounts they offer, but I'm curiouse to know what others think about it. There is a lot of good info in the podcasts, so I'm sure there is tons of info available to the NAPP that the rest of us don't get to see.

Just wondering what you think about it.
  • 06-20-2006, 06:47 PM
    Asylum Steve
    That's affirmative...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by mjs1973
    I'm wondering if anyone here is a member of NAPP...

Yep, I think it's worth it. Besides the two magazines they publish (new one is Layers, devoted to the entire suite of Adobe imaging software), and yes, their web site has a pretty great members only area, with tutorials, online portfolios, training vids, discounts on all kinds of stuff, etc., etc., etc.

They also give members pretty good discounts on their traveling shows: photoshop seminars and workshops that they schedule around the country throughout the year.

But you're right about it's value. It depends. In my case, I feel it pays for itself several times over...
  • 06-25-2006, 06:38 PM
    mjs1973
    Re: Any NAPP members here?
    Thanks for the feedback Steve!