Anti war protesters

Printable View

• 11-23-2007, 11:47 PM
    GB1
    4 Attachment(s)
    Anti war protesters
    Just found these on my point and shoot camera. I shot them back in I think August in Laguna beach in Orange County, California.
  • 11-23-2007, 11:52 PM
    Greg McCary
    Re: Anti war protesters
    Nice shooting and thanks for sharing.
  • 11-24-2007, 02:18 AM
    Didache
    Looks like a nice sunny day for a demo :D

Mike
  • 11-24-2007, 05:03 AM
    Tyson L. Sparks
    I am glad to see that there are no troop hater signs. I still support our troops but don't like the way Bush is running the war. Good shooting.
  • 11-24-2007, 10:59 AM
    Frog
    I see some of the same slogans from the '60s.
  • 11-24-2007, 10:55 PM
    GB1
    Yes, they aren't the hating type here.. maybe Bush but not the troops :D

I've actually seen these guys on the main strip at Laguna Beach on numerous occasions. I think they're there every Saturday for at least a few hrs.......... They're Ok with having their pictures taken.

GB
  • 11-24-2007, 11:39 PM
    RP Racing
    Lucky you. We get the no showering college aged wanna-be hippies up here calling soldiers "baby killers".
  • 11-25-2007, 10:22 PM
    GB1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RP Racing
    Lucky you. We get the no showering college aged wanna-be hippies up here calling soldiers "baby killers".

I haven't seen or heard that here.

But we do have more than the national average of Bush haters.

That would be an excellent 'request' post - Post all your anti-Bush photographs :p I can think of several right off the bat that I can snag.
  • 11-25-2007, 10:27 PM
    RP Racing
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GB1
    I haven't seen or heard that here.

But we do have more than the national average of Bush haters.

That would be an excellent 'request' post - Post all your anti-Bush photographs :p I can think of several right off the bat that I can snag.

Well Madison, WI is one step below Berkley for being ultra-ultra left wingers and college hippies.:D
  • 11-26-2007, 01:30 PM
    GB1
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RP Racing
    Well Madison, WI is one step below Berkley for being ultra-ultra left wingers and college hippies.:D

That must be interesting. Santa Cruz is another Cali 'hippie' hangout. I find these folks harmless by very detached from reality and immature. Oh well........