ViewFinder Photography Forum

General discussion - our photography living room. Talk about aesthetics, philosophy, share your photos - get inspired by your peers! Moderated by another view and walterick.
ViewFinder Forum Guidelines >>
Introduce Yourself! >>
PhotographREVIEW.com Gatherings and Photo Field Trips >>
    Pentax Forum Moderator

Leaving Thursday!!!

Hello all, Sorry to be so quiet recently, but things have been hectic getting ready to move to Texas. As the title says, I'll be leaving Thursday night and hope to be in Texas sometime late Friday or Saturday.
    My internet will be cut off tomorrow and I will work hard to get back up and running when I get there. Until then, I will be able to be reached through the email address listed for me here on PR.

I have some thoughts for photo journeys around where I'll be living, including some great canyons that I've been thinking alot about the past few weeks.

I especially want to thank PJ for keeping up with the reviews this past month. John, you'll never know how much of a relief it is to have you backing me up and understanding my needs.

Anyway, a bit late, but Happy New Year to all. It will definitely be a "NEW" year for me and Kim (who has never lived outside of Wisconsin!!! haha)

I'll be back in a few weeks.

Ken
    Ken

Click these links for the K5 Review Page and the K7 Review Page
    Remember, Reviews help keep our site free!!!

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

The K-Teams Updated Logo CLICK HERE to add a link. Many thanx go to Axle for his hard work.

Nikon Samurai #20

Re: Leaving Thursday!!!

Glad you check in before you took off Ken. You've been missed around here. Check in as soon as you're up and running in Texas. Looking forward to a whole new photo adventure from you.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Hi Ken,

I hope you're okay with using the word "y'all." Any other word with the same meaning will just confuse the locals...I can't even think of what word that would be.

Where are you moving to? If you're talking about going to Palo Duro Canyon, you're in for a treat. It's very nice...but not in the summer. I tried to mountain bike there once at noon in July. Luckily my friend's bike frame broke in half (faulty weld) before the heat killed us.

Paul

Moving, huh? Must be that rough winter we've been having...

Safe travels and good luck at the new place!

Did I miss a moving thread somewhere?

Hope you have a good trip down, see you when you're up and running!
    I sleep, but I don't rest.

Learning more with every "click" mjs1973's Avatar

Hey Ken,

I'm glad I ran into you a few weeks ago and got to say good bye, and wish you well in person before you left the area. I hope everything works out for you and Kim when you get to Texas. Have a save trip and all the best to you and your family.
    Mike

My website
    Twitter
    Blog

"I thought that because fewer wolves meant more deer, that no wolves would mean hunters' paradise. But after seeing the green fire die, I sensed that neither the wolf nor the mountain agreed with such a view."
    Aldo Leopold

have a nice trip ;-)
    GRF

Panorama Madness:

Nikon D800, 50mm F1.4D AF, 16-35mm, 28-200mm & 70-300mm

Thread Information