• 05-09-2004, 08:31 AM
    Asylum Steve
    ˇFeliz Dia de las MADRES!
    Here's to MOTHERHOOD! The toughest job in the world....

Have a great day, ladies, and let's see some Mother's Day photos! :cool:
  • 05-09-2004, 08:33 AM
    kkraczek
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Asylum Steve
    Here's to MOTHERHOOD! The toughest job in the world....

Have a great day, ladies, and let's see some Mother's Day photos! :cool:

Gracias Steve! I have already been out shooting today and will return later with photos of.... butterflies and lizards! :D
  • 05-09-2004, 10:51 AM
    natatbeach
    2 Attachment(s)
    Happy mom's day to all (especially the single dads)
    Here's my motley crew...just quick snaps before church and a rare appearance by Joseph the oldest ( I guilted him into it---gotta love Mother's day :D )

we have dinner (lunch) reservastions at a great place by the water (Larry did GOOD!)

So have a great day and thanks for posting this thread Steve
  • 05-09-2004, 11:57 AM
    Asylum Steve
    We beat the MD dinner rush...
    The last few years we "boys" decided to take our mom out for dinner on the Saturday night before Mother's Day.

I guess a lot of folks now have the same idea, because all the restaurants around here are just as crowded Saturday night as they are Sunday... :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by natatbeach
    Here's my motley crew...just quick snaps before church and a rare appearance by Joseph the oldest ( I guilted him into it---gotta love Mother's day :D )

we have dinner (lunch) reservastions at a great place by the water (Larry did GOOD!)

So have a great day and thanks for posting this thread Steve

• 05-09-2004, 12:30 PM
    adina
    Ours started yesterday too.
    Dad and the girls took me out to breakfast. Today they got up and made breakfast, and then the three of them spent hours in the basement putting together my windowboxes.

all in all, a good day!

adina
  • 05-09-2004, 09:31 PM
    Photo-John
    Ditto
    Thanks to all the moms for bringing us into the world and doing their best to guide us. I just came back from my mom's house where I had dinner and delivered a huge box of chocolates.