• 02-21-2010, 03:36 PM
    ianjenn
    2010 Santa Cruz V-10 Image
    Got a test bike built up last week and did some studio shoots this AM! Is the watermark a little to big? You can see other images on DOWNHILLNEWS
    http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...g?t=1266788209
  • 02-25-2010, 10:41 PM
    ianjenn
    Re: 2010 Santa Cruz V-10 Image
    No thoughts on the watermark?
  • 02-26-2010, 12:00 AM
    Frog
    I know nothing of studio and lighting but even though your watermark is really big, it is not obtrusive to the photo. Looks almost like it is the bikes shadow. I think it is fine.
  • 02-26-2010, 08:03 AM
    OldClicker
    As one who hates watermarks, I like it. It looks like part of the 'ad' as though it should say SantaCruz. I can't read it if advertising yourself is the intent. – TF
  • 02-26-2010, 08:56 AM
    Photo-John
    I agree with the other guys - non-intrusive. I think it actually looks cool. However, it is not readable. If you made it that big *and* readable it might be a problem. I'm not sure where that leaves you. The best thing might be to make it smaller and put it in a corner like most people :)

So how's the new bike? Headtube angle doesn't look that slack for a real DH rig.
  • 02-26-2010, 10:15 AM
    ianjenn
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Photo-John
    I agree with the other guys - non-intrusive. I think it actually looks cool. However, it is not readable. If you made it that big *and* readable it might be a problem. I'm not sure where that leaves you. The best thing might be to make it smaller and put it in a corner like most people :)

So how's the new bike? Headtube angle doesn't look that slack for a real DH rig.

The whole 63 degree trend is neat and all but I think anything close to 65 will do fine! Yeah just wanted it to be hard to stamp out if image is taken. So behind wheels and tires would hopefully do just that! It will be ridden this coming week, still waiting on a spring for myself.