• 02-10-2013, 03:25 AM
    petereoin
    Women's RBS 6 Nations Championship
  • 02-10-2013, 10:08 AM
    agaduc996
    Re: Women's RBS 6 Nations Championship
    This is a great set. They all show some wonderful action. Of course #1 is just a classic sports shot. We all seem to love it when an athlete is caught in the air rather is is basketball, football (either one), bikes, or even cars. Good DOF and clarity of the players. I think i like #4 the best. Even though the this shot seems to have a little softer focus than the others, I like the action in this shot. I like how the Irish player has just smashed the English into the ground as to say "Now you stay down, you here me". I also love how that Irish players uniform is so clean and the white tights and shorts are so white and the English players uniform is....well.... not so clean and white anymore. I am sure it is because the Irish player was just put in but it give that illusion that the English player is just being dominated. Which from the score it appears that Ireland did just that, dominated. I could see this in a news page with the caption Ireland dominates England.
  • 02-10-2013, 11:05 AM
    f86sabjf
    Great set . Love the emotion in them
  • 02-11-2013, 01:50 AM
    Footski
    Ah but in the real 6 Nations it was Ireland 6 England 12.....Great result...Poor game, but great result..
  • 02-11-2013, 09:20 AM
    petereoin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Footski View Post
    Ah but in the real 6 Nations it was Ireland 6 England 12.....Great result...Poor game, but great result..

Since you brought up the men's match, I guess we can let you win one in 10 years
  • 02-11-2013, 09:41 AM
    Old Timer
    Outstanding captures of the action. Always a pleasure to view your work.
  • 02-11-2013, 10:32 AM
    petereoin
    Thanks everyone for looking and for taking the time to post a comment