Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Seattle Childrens Hospital Historical races

A big weekend benefit for the Hospital. I was trying to get some different type shots from what I have posted in the past. Hope you like them.
    Jimmy B
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seattle Childrens Hospital Historical races-img_9761-copy.jpg   Seattle Childrens Hospital Historical races-img_9762-copy.jpg   Seattle Childrens Hospital Historical races-img_9769-copy.jpg   Seattle Childrens Hospital Historical races-jdb_1070-copy.jpg   Seattle Childrens Hospital Historical races-jdb_1052-copy.jpg  

Re: Seattle Childrens Hospital Historical races

Good stuf here Jimmy. Been a busy Week sorry I'm just now getting around to these. Love thow old Vets.
    Don't forget about the Gallery. Are your photos there??

Nikon Samurai #13

"A photographer is known by what he shows not by what he throws. The best photographers have the biggest trash cans." Quote from Nikon School sometime in the early 1970's.

Interesting mix of cars on the track

40D gripped,400D,28-300L f/3.5,10-22 f/3

Well done Jimmy B and a great cause to fundraise for,but,why didn't you get close to the action?my pick is your ariel shot # 4,cheers.

Thanks All. I would like to get a bit closer to the action, credentials needed. In past years for this event the weeds had been cut down/back, this year they seemed higher and tough to shoot through or over so I went with trying to get different angles of cars and folks. #4 is further down the hillside with the 100/400 lens. #3 was taken with the 24/70 lens.
    Jimmy B

I expected to find something related to Sono Bello hospital here, but found interesting info about great races instead. Thank you very much for the report, I will be waiting for more publications from you.

Thread Information