Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Cool Southridge Winter Series 2013 - DH Race

Southridge Winter Series 2013 - DH Race-554294_568833719811258_1543506123_n.jpgSouthridge Winter Series 2013 - DH Race-2.jpgSouthridge Winter Series 2013 - DH Race-3.jpgSouthridge Winter Series 2013 - DH Race-4.jpgSouthridge Winter Series 2013 - DH Race-5.jpgSouthridge Winter Series 2013 - DH Race-6.jpg

Re: Southridge Winter Series 2013 - DH Race

Nice, Ti! Good to see some early season DH racing. You gonna be at Sea Otter again this year?

My favorites here are the second and fifth images. Even though you've tilted the second image a lot, I think it works. That last one feels like you overdid the tilt, though. Have you shown the fifth image to KHS? Do you know who the rider is? With the sun coming through, I think that one is a real winner.

What are you shooting with now, anyway? Give us some tech details, please!
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: Southridge Winter Series 2013 - DH Race

Hi John the setup is 15mm fisheye + 5DMK3 +580ex I was about to use the off camera flash but everything happen so fast I didn't have time to do it I'm surprised the sigma 15mm is about as sharp as my 17-40 f4 L. The only one I titled is Kevin Aiello wearing the Oneal actually I flip that image when I shot was vertical. The one With sun coming through that rider is Nikolas Nestoroff I tagged KHS bike in the Facebook This year Sea Otter? YES! but just the weekend hope see you there!

Thread Information