Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Republic of Ireland v Austria

1.) Republic of Ireland Emma Byrne (gk) makes the save during the Women's International Friendly, Republic of Ireland v Austria

PJF_3844A.jpg by petereoin1, on Flickr

2.) Republic of Ireland Ruesha Littlejohn trying to put the ball pass Austrian goalkeeper Anna-Carina Kristler during the Women's International Friendly, Republic of Ireland v Austria

PJF_4042.jpg by petereoin1, on Flickr

3.) Republic of Ireland Fiona O'Sullivan battles for the ball during the Women's International Friendly

PJF_3957.jpg by petereoin1, on Flickr

4.) Republic of Ireland Fiona O'Sullivan in fouled by the Austrian goalkeeper Anna-Carina Kristler during the Women's International Friendly, Republic of Ireland v Austria

PJF_4010.jpg by petereoin1, on Flickr
    Thanks for looking

Re: Republic of Ireland v Austria

Great set of photos, as usual, Peter. In case you didn't notice, I chose the first one as our last Featured Photo for the Sports Photography Forum. Can you give us some gear and exposure info, please? I'm especially curious about what lens you used. It feels longer than a 70-200mm to me.
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Thread Information