Pay Back or Testosterone?

Printable View

• 05-21-2004, 07:02 AM
    SkyHawk
    1 Attachment(s)
    Pay Back or Testosterone?
    I captured this image while shooting an "Under 6" soccer game at the local Y. Hope you like it.
  • 05-21-2004, 07:15 AM
    Old Timer
    Nice catch!
    Quote:

Originally Posted by SkyHawk
    I captured this image while shooting an "Under 6" soccer game at the local Y. Hope you like it.

Nice catch. Great expressions on both subjects. You can always count on 6 year olds for some great reaction shots. The overall image is kind of muddy on my monitor, would like to see the photo popped a bit with a little more brightness and contrast. Keep posting we need them here on this board.
  • 05-21-2004, 07:31 AM
    SkyHawk
    Thanks for your reply. I kind of rushed this one through PS. Nice to meet you!
  • 05-22-2004, 07:29 AM
    Bodyguard
    Thats a great shot. Kids make the funniest pictures without even trying......LOL
  • 05-22-2004, 10:13 AM
    Liz
    Great shot!
    Excellent capture! One of those times you pushed that shutter button at the right moment. I love the expressions. I'd hang this one! :)

Nitpik - I do agree that you might want to bring out the colors just a bit.

Liz
  • 07-28-2020, 09:04 PM
    Bakagan
    Re: Pay Back or Testosterone?
    Those who plan buying this supplement shouldn’t worry about its natural origin. They manufacture and process all the components in the United States via https://realweighttraining.com/barbarian-xl-scam-or-not , so the solution responds to all requirements, does not contain artificial chemicals or genetically modified organisms.