• 10-01-2009, 06:26 PM
    JETA
    One of the top TE's in the nation for 2011
    http://www.juliesaltvick.com/photos/...46_4RnmP-L.jpg
    The fun thing about shooting high school football is sometimes you get the honor of shooting a super talented kid. I'd say this is the most talented kid I've ever shot and I adore him! He's a tight end, 6'7", 245lbs and can jump higher than any human I've ever seen. He's ranked in the top four nationally for the class of 2011.

The funny thing about this photo is he drug this poor team up and down the field last Friday night.

Before he set foot on the field as a 10th grader he had many offers. This season he's a junior. Below I'm going to list the schools who have made offers before this season started.

Oklahoma
    Arizona
    Arizona State
    Boise State
    California
    Florida
    Miami (Fl)
    North Carolina
    Notre Dame
    Oregon
    Oregon State
    Stanford
    UCLA
    Washington
    Washington State

I do believe he'll have a USC offer soon.

The only disturbing thing about this is somehow the recruiting sites get my pics and watermark them as their property. Grrrrrrr.....
  • 10-01-2009, 07:10 PM
    livin4lax09
    Re: One of the top TE's in the nation for 2011
    contact 'em. That's copyright infringement and alert them it's against the law and they need to remove them.
  • 10-01-2009, 08:32 PM
    Jimmy B
    Julie I know how you feel seeing some of the up and comers. It is that way in some of the racing series I have crewed on or officiated.
    Jimmy B
  • 10-05-2009, 04:28 PM
    JETA
    It is exciting isn't it Jimmy?

As for using my photos I'm wondering if the kids are scanning them and giving them to Scout.com? It's irritating, but I'm going to leave it for now.