Sports Photography Forum

Share your sports photos and discuss sports photography techniques and issues. This forum is moderated by SmartWombat.
Featured Photo
Photo by Tumber

by Tumber
Featured Photo Archive >>

Old MTB Sequence - Film - 2001

I shot this with my EOS 3 back in 2001. That means each piece of the sequence is a separate scan. What a pain in the butt! But this was a big, sketchy line and it was worth the effort. Ryan "Beavis" Finney here was just out of high school, if I remember right. He is one of the best riders I've ever known.

Sorry about the image quality. I don't know where the original files are and someone just e-mailed this to me. It's too cool not to share, though
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Old MTB Sequence - Film - 2001-beavisdrop1_sm.jpg  
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

Re: Old MTB Sequence - Film - 2001

That is a very cool picture.
    Marco Arreguin

All critique/advice welcome.
    Growing every day.

Quote Originally Posted by DGK*CRONE
    That is a very cool picture.
    You don't even know. There's so much history in this photo. Beav is the only person I ever saw hit this and the two guys who basically developed this spot are dead. This photo means a lot to me. Glad you like it
    Photo-John

Your reviews are the foundation of this site - Write A Review!

with that said... there is no need to apologize for the picture quality. the fact that the rider is fresh out of high school makes me think he is one tough SOB
    Marco Arreguin

All critique/advice welcome.
    Growing every day.

I love to peruse articles about various organizations and organizations since they energize me. In this article, the writer has made an amazing showing of clarifying each point using top essay writing services and episode of this issue. I had seen that this site contains all the significant data that I like to peruse.

I learned absolutely everything about my question when I read this post, thanks to the author for the detailed description. I wrote my review on the https://ukbestessays.org/ , you can go in and read. Thank you very much for your attention and your time.

thank you friend for meteryal

To be honest, I had low expectations for this remake of RoboCop. As far as remakes go, they really don’t add anything to the original material. They only polish certain looks and scenes and then call it a day. They don’t even touch up the loopholes of the original movie or even make the main character even more refined and thawed out. But this one really surprised me. They actually made a good remake for RoboCop. It’s not mind-blowing in any sense of the word but it was fresh and it had its own character. It would be as if I play crossy road game for free and then when the new location: The Arcade gets released I receive a get app along with the old version.

Thread Information