I posted an article yesterday on MindShiftGear, a new outdoor photography camera pack company. They're a spinoff of Think Tank Photo, who make some of the best camera bags for professional photographers. Their first pack, the Rotation180 Professional, is super cool so I thought I should share it here on the forum to make sure you guys don't miss it. It's got an integrated, rotating waist pack so you can get to your camera without having to take off the pack - it's perfect for photographers who have to get to their camera fast or who are working in water, mud, snow, etc. Click on the link below to read the article:

The New MindShift Gear Rotation180° Professional Camera Backpack | Camera News & Reviews

MindShift Gear - New Backpack Company For OUtdoor Photographers-rotation180_side.jpg

And besides the Rotation180 being a cool pack, it's good to have some more competition in the serious outdoor photography pack space. Until a few years ago, no one really made good outdoor camera backpacks. Now there are four companies that I can think of making stuff that's really useable in the backcountry.

I've requested we get one for review when they have them available at the beginning of the year.

What do you think of the new pack? Post your comments on the article page!