Leinster v ASM Clermount

Printable View

• 12-17-2012, 11:13 AM
    petereoin
    Leinster v ASM Clermount
  • 12-17-2012, 12:32 PM
    Bob32
    Re: Leinster v ASM Clermount
    Good show! It's hard to beat rugby for serious sports action! I shot my first rugby game 3 or 4 years ago and developed an immediately liking for the sport in spite of some of the seemingly weird plays that are an integral part of the game.

Bob
  • 12-17-2012, 12:56 PM
    Old Timer
    Amazing action, beautiful clarity and color. You make this sport come alive on the screen. Great job!
  • 12-18-2012, 01:27 PM
    petereoin
    How do I edit my thread since, link is broken to my photos?
  • 12-23-2012, 09:37 AM
    petereoin
  • 12-27-2012, 01:20 PM
    Photo-John
    Quote:

Originally Posted by petereoin View Post
    How do I edit my thread since, link is broken to my photos?

Thanks for reposting your photos, Peter. There's a time limit on editing posts. That's to keep people accountable in case there's some kind of conflict. The best way to make sure you don't end up with broken links is to actually upload your photos to the site. I know not everyone wants to do that, though. With the forums upgrade, one obstacle has been removed. You don't need to resize to post anymore. The upload will automatically resize to display your images correctly on the forum and they'll be clickable so people can also view them at the size you intended.
  • 12-30-2012, 12:19 PM
    Steve1840
    These shots are fantastic. I must say that shot #2 is my favorite. I really wish I could shoot Rugby around here.
  • 01-01-2013, 05:40 AM
    petereoin
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve1840 View Post
    These shots are fantastic. I must say that shot #2 is my favorite. I really wish I could shoot Rugby around here.

Thanks Steve1840