horse wrecks

Printable View

• 04-18-2009, 03:14 AM
    professorp
    5 Attachment(s)
    horse wrecks
    would have kept the wrecks thread gon', but was hopn' there are more horse wrecks out there...as you can see she recovered and completed her round with applause...

I had manually focused on the jump when it all went pear shaped, luckily I was in continuous mode, although they get a little out of focus as the rider rolls away from me
  • 04-18-2009, 03:33 AM
    SmartWombat
    Re: horse wrecks
    Good series.
    The problem I have with MF is that I don't see well enough.
    So it takes several rolls forward and back to find the sweet spot, by which time the subject's moved.

I am in awe of people who can do it like this: http://provideocoalition.com/index.p...ystem_reviews/
    Scroll down in the videoplaylist to "The Art of Pulling Focus"

That's showed me why I have trouble, the decouple of the focus ring position from the lens focus in modern Canon EF USM lenses means that rotation angle is not directly related to focus any more.
  • 04-22-2009, 12:35 PM
    Jon, the elder
    Ahh....the neverending problems with indoor arenas.
  • 04-22-2009, 07:04 PM
    photo dk
    Nice action pictures. Now I know why I like this side of the camera and not the other side.
  • 03-21-2020, 05:15 AM
    Gerbert
    Hopefully it's not as painful as it looks :c
  • 03-21-2020, 06:55 AM
    Blandar
    You know I watch horse racing regularly and such falls aren't that rare actually. Thankfully, in most cases it looks more painful than it is. By the way, I even bet on racings. I read tipstrr review and others before choosing a betting site and then I stake. Even win sometimes.
  • 10-16-2020, 10:56 AM
    RainbowAlert
    No, unfortunately it is REALLY painful. And sometimes a big risk to health too. So this is why I don't bet on horse racing or individual horse riders. Because you must trust their skills too. I prefer football betting https://livescores.biz and I check results at this site every day. This looks more reliable.
  • 02-11-2021, 12:38 PM
    turnerbulla
    I don’t even know how to hill climb the race and I did not even know that it existed before this but the game looks pretty compelling that I want to check it out and play it for myself. I want to know if it is any good and if the sport is fun to follow. From what I can see, it looks pretty exciting and I can’t wait to try it out in the online scary game, course. I will definitely add this game to my video game library along after I download here.