• 06-05-2009, 08:03 AM
    Jaedon
    5 Attachment(s)
    Grade school Bike Safety Rally
    I was asked to volunteer myself and my camera for the school to help them raise some funds for next years school trip funds. So I attended the school Bicycle Safety Rally and the school will sell the shots to the parents for a nominal fee to raise money for their budget. They get some money.... I get exposure and a tax receipt =)

Here's my top 5 for the day
  • 06-08-2009, 02:57 PM
    Photo-John
    Beautiful!
    I'm a little disappointed these photos didn't get more repsonse. I think these are some of my favorites on the site from the past week. Given, I am a little biased when it comes to bike photos. But technically these are very good and the subject is different enough to make them special.

I think you did a great job of capturing both the difficulty the kids were having - plus the fun. I like that you shot at a low angle and I think the long lens and shallow depth-of-field is perfect. My favorite one is the thrid - love the big grin and floppy helmet! :)
  • 10-13-2020, 09:55 PM
    SamuelCartwright
    Re: Grade school Bike Safety Rally
    To dominate any match will require a ton of intensity and effectiveness. The one who shows their productivity in the match will dominate the game. And one who select resumes for his daily work also play well. Here a great deal of inquiries concerning table tennis is given. By getting to this article you come to realize that how to win table tennis.
  • 10-14-2020, 05:27 AM
    techgropse
    Techgropse is a well-known <a href="https://www.techgropse.com/healthcare-app-development">healthcare app development company</a> that provides specialized healthcare applications and is one of the leading healthcare app development companies in the region. We aim to make healthcare applications accessible to all, with incredible solutions. With our highly skilled staff, we strive with healthcare leaders and providers to the flawless execution of the healthcare business.
  • 10-24-2020, 12:23 AM
    shujaaali
    I hope that the topic would be of a great help as Grade school Bike Safety Rally was there since ages for you to learn about it now or later. I can say that assignment help was always being there for us to go for it as we all were in need of that for those who asked for that.
  • 01-27-2021, 04:09 AM
    HarryWoolls
    The topmost demanded quality variable in air supply distribution is the timely and speedy supply of couriers to order home. They marked Corpus Christi Fence Pros - Corpus Christi Fence Pros | Fence Repair | Fence Installation on these parcels on a priority basis and they have to pay extra for such service.
  • 04-16-2021, 03:12 AM
    goalken
    This is a great thing, I think everyone feels this information is very valuable, thank you candy crush soda