Golf

Printable View

• 03-23-2006, 09:21 PM
    Lava Lamp
    3 Attachment(s)
    Golf
    Have we had any golf posted here yet? These are from a practice round of The Players Championship yesterday. I was a little limited in the gear I could bring (one lens under six inches -- thank goodness they didn't measure, no monopod, no hood -- it's four inches by itself), but had fun. The first one is Luke Donald from the sand. The second is Sergio Garcia. The third is Fred Funk, defending champion.
  • 03-23-2006, 09:56 PM
    swmdrayfan
    Re: Golf
    Holy crap those are good.
    John
  • 03-23-2006, 10:25 PM
    JSPhoto
    The top one appears too soft and too much saturatoion or something, the color is weird.

JS
  • 03-23-2006, 11:06 PM
    JETA
    I'm totally digging the second one!
  • 03-24-2006, 06:52 AM
    Old Timer
    Very nice LL. Great to see something a little different here on the Sports forum. I liked them all but #3 really was my favorite.
  • 03-24-2006, 07:46 AM
    Lava Lamp
    Quote:

Originally Posted by JSPhoto
    The top one appears too soft and too much saturatoion or something, the color is weird.

JS

Yeah, the sun and mixed exposure and sand and not lens hood/flare kinda funkied #1 up, bbut I liked it.
  • 03-24-2006, 02:11 PM
    SmartWombat
    #3 is by far the best, still, just blown the white on the cap I think?

#1 is just bad light, and no flash to help fill shadows.
    #2 is plain weird, look at the legs of his trousers!
    Looks almost like a curves adjustment that's gone awry.

And yes, it's good to see some golf.
    Different balls :D
  • 03-24-2006, 10:31 PM
    masdog
    Ah...Golf. My least favorite sport to shoot. I shot some golf back in October, and I hope to shoot a few more rounds sometime this spring.

I like #3 the best of them all.
  • 10-02-2019, 02:55 PM
    Blandar
    Are there any golf lovers from New York here? According to https://populationstat.com/united-states/new-york-city a lot of people live in New York so most likely there are some NY citizens on the forum. Where are you, guys? I am waiting!
  • 10-17-2019, 11:54 PM
    Jamalun
    And I am more into football. Not only because it's fun, but also because football betting is really profitable. And when I use info from https://fscore-bd.com I am able to make really precise predictions.